Eastern Football League - Division 4 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Joel perry might have him covered.....but that's just my opinion. Vc of vic metro. Reckon he'd be close..

Hey we'll play ftg whenever they feel the need to raise their standards and qualify to play us! Not the other way around....:)

Joel perry might have him covered.....but that's just my opinion. Vc of vic metro. Reckon he'd be close..
Both top notch players. Pendelbury towelled up Van Unen in last years Prelim Final.
I'll keep a watch on Perry the next time Balwyn play Vermont. I would put Perry on Broadhurst next time as he is the form Balwyn forward, Barker has been looking frustrated and stupidly thumped a bloke last weekend.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/...mmunity-football/story-fngnvmqa-1227354630109

Doesn't matter which division this gets posted in. But it looks like the AFL are going to try to do something about players swapping clubs.

Interesting bits include weightings for b&f results and leading goalkickers. As well as TAC Cup players being worth lots of points. Half of them are pretty average by the time they get to senior footy.

Warrandyte's flag to lose. Recruited extremely well and the Airport West trio are a class above this division.
Surrey Park / Donvale blockbuster this weekend. Watched Donvale a few weeks back and the talent is there but they need to get their leaders back, increase the fitness levels and some of the coaching decisions were a little baffling.

Warrandyte's flag to lose. Recruited extremely well and the Airport West trio are a class above this division.
Surrey Park / Donvale blockbuster this weekend. Watched Donvale a few weeks back and the talent is there but they need to get their leaders back, increase the fitness levels and some of the coaching decisions were a little baffling.
Donvale must be travelling ok with the $$$$. Rumour that Fevola is lining up for them in a few weeks time.

The idea with Fev is to make money. $5k or so for him to play, the hope is you get a couple of hundred extra through the gate and the associated food and drink (with a function after) to finish up in front.

He is a drawcard that gets people to the game who wouldn't normally come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The idea with Fev is to make money. $5k or so for him to play, the hope is you get a couple of hundred extra through the gate and the associated food and drink (with a function after) to finish up in front.

Yeah not against it. I'll head along and i know a few others in the same boat.

It's $10k and that's a lot of hot dogs! Hope the young bloke who misses a game as a result isn't too disappointed. With the new points system this could be the last episode of the fev circus?! Hope it works out for Donvale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to be a massive day at Donvale Reserve this Saturday. Weather looking ok which will be good and no AFL matches in Melbourne that afternoon. Get along.....

So was the fevola show worth the outlay ? Would've thought 7 goals would be minimum expected but still no win for the vales? What was the crowd like?

So was the fevola show worth the outlay ? Would've thought 7 goals would be minimum expected but still no win for the vales? What was the crowd like?

A massive day. Donvale came from behind to hit the front early in the last but then were overrun in rest of the last quarter.

Crowd estimate about 2,500. The place was heaving. Blessed with great weather and all in all a terrific day. Fev stayed for a few hours after the game - great fella.

Not a big fan of this practise but if it makes a club a buck then so be it. At least it sounds like it did that. Works with specific types of players I imagine and a power forward is definitely one.

A massive day. Donvale came from behind to hit the front early in the last but then were overrun in rest of the last quarter.

Crowd estimate about 2,500. The place was heaving. Blessed with great weather and all in all a terrific day. Fev stayed for a few hours after the game - great fella.

Yeah, was a top day out at the local footy. Was amusing to watch the crowd move from one end of the ground to the other at the quarter changes. Fev kicked a couple of good ones and certainly mingled with the crowd after the game - you'd have to reckon he was value for money for the club.

Big wins for Kilsyth snd Surrey Park yesterday, still think Warrandyte the team to beat but goes to show anyone in the 4 can beat anyone.

Hughes and Meyers transferred from Lilydale midweek helped Surrey Park I'm guessing

Hughes came from WA and was pretty highly rated

Not sure where Meyers came from

Both 1's players, neither showed much in any game I have seen this year

Rumours floating round that they were offered $500 a game from Surrey although not sure where that came from

Cheers

Can't imagine Surrey Park would be offering that much mid-season when relegation isn't an issue. Unless it includes sticking around next year?

Should be a ripping finals series in Div 4.

Hi guys wasn't sure where to post this, just wanted to compare the lower sides of SFL div 3 to the lower sides of EFL div 4? Seniors and Reserves.

And also how good these clubs culture/development is

Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back