News Easton Wood retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

A true warrior of the game and a great player for many years for The Dogs. Such a pity injuries caught up to him in the end. Was one of those players universally like by all supporters of all clubs I dare say.

Davey33

Cancelled
Jun 21, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
very good players. was one of those types that are meh for the first 7-8 years with people wondering why he was even on a list, before exploding around 2015 i think it was. just goes to show some players mature later and can really improve quickly once they hit a certain point.
Some clubs are like that too......,😅

very good players. was one of those types that are meh for the first 7-8 years with people wondering why he was even on a list, before exploding around 2015 i think it was. just goes to show some players mature later and can really improve quickly once they hit a certain point.
We can thank our partnership with VU.
He basically spent an entire pre-season re-learning how to run (with a completely different, less-crap technique) which meant his hamstrings would stop tearing.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Apparently he is sacrificing most if not all of the final year of his contract too to help out the Dogs.

Absolute class act from a wonderful club man.
Hope Carlton can Snap him up as an assistant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
We can thank our partnership with VU.
He basically spent an entire pre-season re-learning how to run (with a completely different, less-crap technique) which meant his hamstrings would stop tearing.
just goes to show how much sports science can actually do for an athlete. im sure theres plenty people who would argue 'i know my body best, i know the best way for my body to naturally run' bla bla bla

Davey33

Cancelled
Jun 21, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Apparently he is sacrificing most if not all of the final year of his contract too to help out the Dogs.

Absolute class act from a wonderful club man.
Hope Carlton can Snap him up as an assistant.
Email them so they don't sleep on it.
Seriously

Remove this Banner Ad

Back