Easton Wood was a lot better than Alex Rance

Remove this Banner Ad

Easton Wood never skateboarded down a ramp while dressed in a misguided kmart Jay Z attempted cosplay.

Therefore Easton Wood is far better than Alex Rance.

This guy, who Leigh Mathews and Wayne Carey said was the greatest defender ever?

View attachment 1266021

View attachment 1266022

Wayne Carey will say anything toupee his hair restoration bills.

WAYNE Carey says Greater Western Sydney star Jeremy Cameron could be the greatest centre half-forward ever.
The North Melbourne champion knows the position better than most and said the key for the 20-year-old was avoiding injury.

“If he stays healthy, we may be seeing the best centre half-forward to have played the game,” Carey said.

Wayne Carey will say anything toupee his hair restoration bills.

WAYNE Carey says Greater Western Sydney star Jeremy Cameron could be the greatest centre half-forward ever.
The North Melbourne champion knows the position better than most and said the key for the 20-year-old was avoiding injury.

“If he stays healthy, we may be seeing the best centre half-forward to have played the game,” Carey said.
That was before Cameron had done anything, if you don't like Carey's opinion how about Leigh Mathews'?

That was before Cameron had done anything, if you don't like Carey's opinion how about Leigh Mathews'?

Hello.

IMO Rance was the best FB of all time if he didn't do his knee then retire, so maybe he should be considered the best. It was a bad final two games for him. First he gets cleaned up by Cox, then he does his knee in Round 1.

Eastern wood captained the 2016 flag??? Thought bob murphy did.

Wood was one of the few likeable Bulldogs players, he didn't play for free kicks like most of his teammates and he didn't have sh*t tatts like Libba either.

He wasn't a better defender than Rance though, both liked to play the loose man role but Rance was better at it or so I've heard from Bruce McAvaney.

Likely to take up umpiring, according to those in the know.

I'm with Jazny on this one.

I feel far safer with my Easton wood around than I ever would with Alex Rance.

3.jpg

I'm with Jazny on this one.

I feel far safer with my Easton wood around than I ever would with Alex Rance.

View attachment 1267056
I went for a walk at the park today and there was a van parked where I start my walk at the front of the park. When I got close I saw the van door open and someone peaked out of the door and was looking at me kind of staring, then they closed the door as I got closer. It is kind of an isolated place where I was, there were some cars driving past but if anything happened they might not be able to see.

I kind of just wrote them off as maybe they were in the van getting high or something. But when I did a lap and came back, the van was still there and the door was open and I could see someone looking out, and it closed as I got close again. I was going to do more laps, but it kind of freaked me out when I also noticed the van had all the blue writing scratched off the numbers on the plate! I have watched enough Mr Ballen episodes on youtube to know I shouldnt hang around! I made the sign of the cross and left very quickly!! I wish Easton Wood was with me today :eek: If Alex Rance was there he would have squibbed and dived off and left me alone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone who plays AFL gets some revenue from gambling, whether directly or indirectly.

Easton Wood has been the only one I've seen to genuinely speak out about it, although there have been a few baffling anti gambling ads by the AFL.

Everyone who plays AFL gets some revenue from gambling, whether directly or indirectly.

Easton Wood has been the only one I've seen to genuinely speak out about it, although there have been a few baffling anti gambling ads by the AFL.
Should we take social responsibility into account when deciding how good players were? I think its a really good idea, Lethality.

Should we take social responsibility into account when deciding how good players were? I think its a really good idea, Lethality.

It might affect their rating if they retired early because they can't stand fleecing vulnerable people any longer.

For some reason he never won the AFL's community award :think:

LoLs at you guys playing "your player was overrated" ... "No, your player was overrated"
This thread was a farce from the first post.
The hate towards Rance is unseemly .
We all know Rance changed the game and is the greatest defender of all, well me and Leigh Mathews think so, and last time I checked, Mathews doesn't talk s**t .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back