ECE's Mock Draft 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

As I have for the past 4-5 years, here is my thoughts for mock draft this year.

Enjoy.

Collard wont get past collingwood imo in the first round. No way is he lasting until the 2nd round
Also its been stated that pies will bid on Graham with pick 19

Collard wont get past collingwood imo in the first round. No way is he lasting until the 2nd round
Also its been stated that pies will bid on Graham with pick 19
Collard does have flight risk, so very Risky. He got home sick during champs so bold move if they do. But if they believe they can create an environment where he has good support etc, they'll probably back themselves in.
Good don't mind Graham being bid on there, will make GC dip into 2024 draft capital.

Collard does have flight risk, so very Risky. He got home sick during champs so bold move if they do. But if they believe they can create an environment where he has good support etc, they'll probably back themselves in.
Good don't mind Graham being bid on there, will make GC dip into 2024 draft capital.
Flight risk? Oh boy. I didn't realise.

I enjoyed the presentation mate.....very comprehensive.

I'm a little surprised that wealthy AFL clubs don't at least invest or make the attempt to relocate parents with some of these WA Noongyar lads. Find them a similar job....get them comfortable in Melbourne, which is a great city in it's own right once you're familiar with it - but different to Perth of course.

I think it's the way forward and a worthwhile investment.

I enjoyed the presentation mate.....very comprehensive.

I'm a little surprised that wealthy AFL clubs don't at least invest or make the attempt to relocate parents with some of these WA Noongyar lads. Find them a similar job....get them comfortable in Melbourne, which is a great city in it's own right once you're familiar with it - but different to Perth of course.

I think it's the way forward and a worthwhile investment.
Rumour was Harley Reids parents were going to move West too.
Agree it can help players settle and get more comfortable.

Good presentation and I like that you have gone a little different to the group think.

Much appreciated and thanks for all the effort to put that together. :thumbsu:

Your pic for Charlie Edwards is not Charlie Edwards.
It's Will Brown, I dragged and dropped wrong image from desktop. Dang it.

Was originally going do a page per player, so had got all the images ready to go but then ran out of time.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back