Rumour Ed Langdon coming back to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

You can have Williams. Clubs had enough of him.
Apparently got in club suspension earlier in the season for doing some stupid crap. Clubs done a lot for Marley including getting him out of jail time and hasn't repaid the faith given to him by the club. He's always partying too.

You're doing a great job of selling him.

Collingwood supporters always so proud of their ignorance of players from other clubs. I've never met a group of supporters with so little knowledge of players from other clubs and then the need for other people to know that they don't know.

I'd welcome Langdon to the Hawks, he looks like he could be useful and much better than his brother. I'd do Brad hill for Langdon, if we could get a pick upgrade for a later pick that would be amazing, but straight swap would be fine by me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood supporters always so proud of their ignorance of players from other clubs. I've never met a group of supporters with so little knowledge of players from other clubs and then the need for other people to know that they don't know.

I'd welcome Langdon to the Hawks, he looks like he could be useful and much better than his brother. I'd do Brad hill for Langdon, if we could get a pick upgrade for a later pick that would be amazing, but straight swap would be fine by me.
Knew exactly who was on draft night and till this day know him. Doubt you knew.

Who? Not being a smart arse. I dont watch alot of footy anymore.

But you post on a footy forum?

Well due to having 2 kids under 3 yes i spend my downtime which mainly happens to be when they are asleep and there happens to be no footy on at the time on this forum. Yes i love football. Sorry i dont get enough time to watch every game to know every player. Does that make me ineligible to post?

DAAAAMMMMNNNNN Kristof you need some ice water for that burn???

Brad Hill plays for Fremantle though.

You talking about Langdon? I wouldn't consider him small and skinny, he's 181cm and fairly well built.

Ed+Langdon+AFL+Rd+22+Fremantle+v+Melbourne+PfEyQX-eMwll.jpg

Well, but footy terms, he's not that big.

The relative size of his biceps notwithstanding, he's a very outside player who isn't very damaging with his disposals. Sure, he could always become more than he is now, but the idea of getting him doesn't exactly fill me with enthusiasm, and I don't think he's any great prize.

From a Collingwood perspective, I don't think he'd be best 22, and don't really see what role he would play or what need he would fill.

Who is he tho?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back