- Sep 16, 2015
- AFL Club
- Other Teams
- Claremont Tigers
Yep. Well put. Freo are literally one of the most active clubs at trade period for the past three years. If they were "not a good club to trade with" how did they manage 19 trades over the last 3 years?What tactics?
Everybody looks at the Weller trade. Mate, the Suns and Weller asked for a trade one day left in the trade period.
The kid got a massive offer from the Suns and they promised him the world.
Hogan was a fair deal and as was Neale’s.
Lobb deal worked well for both parties.
Wilson, B Hill and Hamling went for unders but wasn’t massive over the top.
Crozier deal was for a third rounder.
The McCarthy trade was fair.
Only the Weller trade was considered difficult to trade with. Suns leaving one day to get the trade done was pretty dumb.
Here's the list:
1. GWS / Fremantle (McCarthy)
2. Hawthorn / Fremantle (Hill)
3. WB / Fremantle (Hamling)
4. Geelong / Fremantle (Kersten)
5. GCS / Fremantle (Pick Swap)
6. Fremantle / Western Bulldogs (Crozier)
7. Fremantle / Melb (Balic)
8. GWS / Fremantle (Wilson)
9. Fremantle / GCS (Weller)
10. GCS / Fremantle (Matera)
11. Richmond / Fremantle (Conca)
12. Fremantle / Port Adelaide (Pick Swap)
13. Fremantle / Brisbane (Neale)
14. Melbourne / Fremantle (Hogan)
15. GWS / Fremantle (Lobb)
16. North Melb / Fremantle (Pick Swap)
17. Essendon / Fremantle (Colyer)
18. Fremantle / Western Bulldogs (Pick Swap)
19. Western Bulldogs / Fremantle (Pick Swap)