Opinion Ed Richards need a haircut

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
It's gotten way too wild for my liking to the point that it just looks untidy. I LOVE his hair. The colour is stunning and I don't mind him flaunting it. But it desperately needs to be styled or trimmed. Seriously, I think a lot of his form problems this year could be fixed with a fresh cut. We've seen it with so many players over the years. Look at how nice and tidy Macrae keeps his hair now and he has flourished as a player. If anyone here has contacts to the Richards family then PLEASE help get this message to him! He needs to get that hair cut. We all know that in finals we need all 22 players to contribute but I feel we have been carrying him this year. He needs that fresh haircut energy to break his form slump.

MB (ManBun) getting off very lightly in this thread. The man bun will surely have cost him Brownlow votes.
Beg to differ, dogwatch. Marcus is the ONLY one who can rock the bun, or the headband. Remember that disastrous cut he had a few years ago, obviously bending to pressure? Totally took away his mojo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone grows a Baz mullet by the first finals game. Unnerve the opposition.
Like the thinking but pretty tough to grow shoulder length hair in 2 weeks.

To truly unnerve the opposition and to channel a bit of 2016 good energy, I'd nominate a Libba Vietnam friar tuck hairstyle X 22. The thought of Tim English rocking that cut just makes me smile.

Just be thankful he's not a hipster. A beard in that colour would be too much.
Yikes! Maybe he's too young to grow a decent thatch but will end up going all BairStowkes on us in a few years?

Get it right, people. Ed's hair is AUBURN, not ginger. Beautiful colour and needs his luxuriant style to show it off. Comparing him with the yoiks in the pommie cricket team is sacrilege. Gary Rohan at Geelong has a similar colour but a horrible style.

Correct about it being Auburn. Beautiful colour. He needs a better style though.

It's gotten way too wild for my liking to the point that it just looks untidy. I LOVE his hair. The colour is stunning and I don't mind him flaunting it. But it desperately needs to be styled or trimmed. Seriously, I think a lot of his form problems this year could be fixed with a fresh cut. We've seen it with so many players over the years. Look at how nice and tidy Macrae keeps his hair now and he has flourished as a player. If anyone here has contacts to the Richards family then PLEASE help get this message to him! He needs to get that hair cut. We all know that in finals we need all 22 players to contribute but I feel we have been carrying him this year. He needs that fresh haircut energy to break his form slump.

A red version of Bailey Smith's mullet would be............unique

Remove this Banner Ad

Back