Social Science Ed Sheeran

Remove this Banner Ad

Its Ed Sheeran mania, his music is fine and catchy besides it being quite bland, he is pushed so hard by the powers that be.

I mean he is featured in an EMINEM song...........................................................................................

jesus christ - just found out that he is playing FOUR shows at Docklands Stadium in Melbourne... FOUR of them

I thought Adele playing two shows there was an indictment - but FOUR ??? There are some ordinary people with very ordinary music taste with too much money out there

Against the wall for all of them

jesus christ - just found out that he is playing FOUR shows at Docklands Stadium in Melbourne... FOUR of them

I thought Adele playing two shows there was an indictment - but FOUR ??? There are some ordinary people with very ordinary music taste with too much money out there

Against the wall for all of them
Adele is alright. Yeah ok, she makes boring music for depressed housewives. But she has a great voice and her Bond song was one of the best.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adele seems real, her lyrics seem like they come from the heart.

Sheeran is more like, really vague s**t you say to slow drunk girls to get them to think you're cute and innocent.

Sent from mTalk

Adele seems real, her lyrics seem like they come from the heart.

Sheeran is more like, really vague s**t you say to slow drunk girls to get them to think you're cute and innocent.

Sent from mTalk
Adeles songs all sound similar to each other just like Sheerans.

She has a good voice but how good it is is overstated, she has a powerful voice but its a bit generic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back