Player Watch Eddie Betts 300th game

Remove this Banner Ad

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
I think it's time to toast one if the great small forwards, certainly of this century.

Born in Port Lincoln and overlooked in his initial draft year because the dreaded osteo pubitus. He was drafted by the blues in 2004 and went in to to play 184 games for them kicking 290 goals. Traded as a free agent to the Crows in 2013 he has played115 in games for them and kicked 276 goals.

A truly mercurial player who can create goals with incredible skill and poise that most players just can't. I've loved watching him play, but not so much in the 2017 QF I have to say.

One of those players who whenever they are even close to the ball, you can sense something awesome is about to happen. The guy's skill around goal is simply brilliant. Its just a shame some absolute flogs of humans still give him s**t just because of his race, he should be applauded for what he truly is, a bloody star of the game and one who will be sorely missed when he eventually retires.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reading afl.com his story of when he traded over to the crows was great. Alot of raw emotions and the fact is he has prob become a better player for the move as much as carlton prob didnt want him to go knowing the talent they had. Well done eddie 300 games is huge in anyones books.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back