Rumour Eddie Betts returning to Carlton.

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re the one questioning my credibility so you search,
I posted Jaeger O’Meara would end up at Hawks a year before it happened.
Correct weight.

Surprising since he has always liked Adelaide as a place. Maybe he should try a trade to Port if he can't stand the crows?

That said if he really does want to come back to Carlton I'd be ok with it, as long as we don't have to give anything up for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My inside mail, which has been correct before, says Eddie took offence to something that happened on the pre-season camp and will return to Carlton on a 2 year deal.
It'll have to involve GWS somehow.

Old rumour. He will see out his contract at Adelaide and then move back to Victoria to take up an off field role at Carlton.

Possibly the first time Eddie Betts an off field role have been used in the same sentence?

Surprising since he has always liked Adelaide as a place. Maybe he should try a trade to Port if he can't stand the crows?

That said if he really does want to come back to Carlton I'd be ok with it, as long as we don't have to give anything up for him.
Given SOS standing in the Trading community I dont think pick 1 is too much to ask ;)

Yeah Adelaide can Crow, they coughed up picks 10 & 16 for a 29 year old, now that's astute trading.
Oh lets be precise there was a swap of 2nd rounder’s which virtual negate and a pick late thirties too.
We paid well overs. Reid should lose his job over it in my eyes. Could of had Bonar and Higgins instead.
But maybe now all you Carlton fans can stop bleating about how we have screwed you over at the trade table all these years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back