Rumour Eddie Betts rumour

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a suggestion doing the rounds that Eddie Betts may be in hospital recovering from an appendix operation. I don't know it to be true. I saw him yesterday and seemed happy enough. Just thought I'd throw it in to see if anyone knows anything.
It's true, to miss 1-2 weeks. On AFL website and all over the place now.

Must say I'm surprised at the 1-2 weeks thing. Would have thought it'd be longer - being abdominal surgery. Apparently not.

Good to hear Eddie's alright.
If it's done by keyhole you can be back at work in 3 days.

There's a suggestion doing the rounds that Eddie Betts may be in hospital recovering from an appendix operation. I don't know it to be true. I saw him yesterday and seemed happy enough. Just thought I'd throw it in to see if anyone knows anything.

Plenty of people have an appendectomy so its hardly worthy of reporting it in the news.

Yeah you can be back at work if you sit at a desk, not when you're a professional athlete in a full contact sport.
No doubt... but he won't/shouldn't be laid up for weeks. If you are fit and healthy, it shouldn't be too much of a concern.

Must say I'm surprised at the 1-2 weeks thing. Would have thought it'd be longer - being abdominal surgery. Apparently not.

Good to hear Eddie's alright.
Recovery times vary, i was in hospital for 7 days with a bad case of blood poisoning, and spent the next week or 2 in bed at home, apparently my appendix burst while they were removing them, that's a pretty rare thing though, 3 days max normally.

Plenty of people have an appendectomy so its hardly worthy of reporting it in the news.

Lol, when a player spills his coffee on his pants on chapel street, some "journo" is tweeting out the big "scoop"

Betts is a gun and critical to the success of the crows. this is more news worthy than most of the junk out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it's done by keyhole you can be back at work in 3 days.
Its a weird one. Bloke at work had his done key hole 6 weeks ago and the docs won't let him lift above and 10kgs. My wife was 10 weeks pregnant got hers done and was doing the house work like nothing had happened after a week.

Must have been caused by the pressure of Bewsy sitting on him so tight all game long.

Never want to see players hurt but damn Bewsy just squashed him.

GO Catters

Its a weird one. Bloke at work had his done key hole 6 weeks ago and the docs won't let him lift above and 10kgs. My wife was 10 weeks pregnant got hers done and was doing the house work like nothing had happened after a week.
You've opened up a can of worms there. I know what my missus would be saying if she read that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back