Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catoggio76

All Australian
Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Can the asleep at the wheel mods who have a lack of foresight and closed this thread, reopen it please? Eddie leaving Collingwood has added spice to this thread, has Dan shut things down? Is Eddie moving overseas? So many questions to ask. In fact, I will go on record for saying I dislike tradie lovers who don't respect intelligence. I hope you enjoy working for CFMEU thug crims like Serkan, find another way to earn a decent living, instead of getting an easy ride off Union Crim Thugs like Setka. If it wasn't for nerds like Einstein and myself you would still be dressed in wolf skin. https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...die-darcy-sacked-from-triple-m.1252174/page-3

Last edited:
Can the asleep at the wheel mods who have a lack of foresight and closed this thread, reopen it please? Eddie leaving Collingwood has added spice to this thread, has Dan shut things down? Is Eddie moving overseas? So many questions to ask. In fact, I will go on record for saying I dislike tradie lovers who don't respect intelligence. I hope you enjoy working for CFMEU thug crims like Serkan, find another way to earn a decent living, instead of getting an easy ride off Union Crim Thugs like Setka. If it wasn't for nerds like Einstein and myself you would still be dressed in wolf skin. https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...die-darcy-sacked-from-triple-m.1252174/page-3
Russian bot. Amazing how dumb they sound when trying to do an Australian drawl...

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app

• Banned
Russian bot. Amazing how dumb they sound when trying to do an Australian drawl...

Thread is real. I will warn any moderator on here who has an attitude above their real level of intelligence and capability that I am more powerful than I let on and I can shut things down quicker than most can whistle That's the Thing About Football. Just friendly advice for arrogant souls who ride the gravy train with no real talent. You have been warned.

Thread is real. I will warn any moderator on here who has an attitude above their real level of intelligence and capability that I am more powerful than I let on and I can shut things down quicker than most can whistle That's the Thing About Football. Just friendly advice for arrogant souls who ride the gravy train with no real talent. You have been warned.
Is your uncle a QC????

I am saving this for future copypasta.

Amazing

The delusions of grandeur are strong in this one.

34D59E7D-F860-458E-AD26-81A14C42736F.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back