Eddie McGuire

AFL Club
Collingwood
Says a lot for kissing the right arses, hanging around footballers at nightclubs with drink cards. Ultimate sycophant. Unfortunately 90% of people kiss his arse now due to the influence he has. Nothing happens in Melbourne without him either ticking off on it or knowing about it.
I'm no fan of Eddie.
But this truly is tinfoil hat stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gavaniacono

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Wolverhampton Wanderers
People always complain Eddie and Collingwood. Even though he hasn’t called any of their games excluding press red for ed( which is done for humour).

Yet JB regularly calls north games on 7 , with biased commentary . Plus Melbourne renegades games during bbl season.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Couldnt agree more.
Ed, good.
Braycock, deplorable.

adammania9

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
University
It was difficult to not view his talking up of West Coast through the lens of him being the pres. of the team that we beat last week and in September. Felt insincere, I suspect because it was.
You’re having a whinge that his acknowledgement of your team’s success ain’t sincere enough?

the harry

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
You’re having a whinge that his acknowledgement of your team’s success ain’t sincere enough?
Him talking up "stars on every line" was definitely over the top and transparent really.

I don't think he's very good at his job and I think that his position handicaps him even more.

Top Bottom