Scandal Eddie Slams Internet Rumours About Gay Players

Remove this Banner Ad

Who cares ffs

tumblr_md94c0vTr71r0gyaho1_1280.gif

As a man who finds the male form increasingly attractive as I age, I prefer a finely turned bicep to a man's bumhole. (sorry mods, family forum and that)

Every gym has that awkward silence in the change room/ communal showers as every bloke stares straight ahead in case someone 'accidentally' checks out another nude man.

I think Eddie get unfairly targeted by the media from rumours to gossips and whatnot no matter how anyone feels, I don't think anyone can argue with the point that Eddie loves his club as much as any fan anywhere his country does

I think Eddie get unfairly targeted by the media from rumours to gossips and whatnot no matter how anyone feels, I don't think anyone can argue with the point that Eddie loves his club as much as any fan anywhere his country does
On the other hand, Eddie has made a total ass of himself on that many occasions and always manages to wriggle out of the consequences by referring to his misplaced "passion". It's basically a damage control technique these days. Plenty of people have the same amount of passion without being a knob.

Dogcart I have always seen him as one of us who just happens to be President.
Ando727 it appears he hasn’t moved on from the old school humour.
Which given the circles he moves in is quite astounding.
Maybe nobody pulls him up until he stuffs up completely - too little too late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm on old conservative bastard but even I'm surprised that this topic even warrants discussion nowadays.
Where is the thread about AFL players who have naturally red hair FFS....

I'm on old conservative bastard but even I'm surprised that this topic even warrants discussion nowadays.
Where is the thread about AFL players who have naturally red hair FFS....

Have to agree . Absolute bogan comments . Why can’t we focus on reAl issues like Tbe fact that Geelong are now Richmond’s finals bunnies?

Go CATTERS

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back