Eddie: Stress of coaching would kill Malthouse

Remove this Banner Ad

depends on your perspective. if feeling physically ill when i see him or hear his voice is jealousy then i guess you're right. As an attention whore figurehead he does alright, pretty easy to get press when you are the figurehead for the biggest richest club in the league...

He did however get sacked from his job running channel 9 which tells me i dont necessarily want him having anthing to do with any of my clubs off field business, and the fact that he hasnt been invited back to the footy show isnt exactly a ringing endorsement given it was the show that pretty much made him (and he made it the magpie show)

now what does he do? Millionaire Hotseat, Morning Radio... If i had to pick between Eddie and Brayshaw id take Brayshaw EVERY TIME.

Didn't Rob Chapman chuck in his high profile job in Sydney cos it got to hard, you probably wouldn't want him doing any of the crows off field deals then in case it all gets to much for him.
LOL doesn't get invited back to the footy show, yes if you don't get on that show that is the end of your career.
And if I had a choice of Cornesy and Rowey or SBS radio I would take SBS every time

Talking with BT just now Mick is basically saying it's rubbish. Who do we believe?

Funny how succession is such an important issue for the coach but not the president.

Eddie is terrified that Mick will help win Carlton a premiership. Don't worry Eddie, a tiny part of that flag will be yours. :D

Eddie knows what is best for everyone. When did he get his PHD?

He earned his BS (Bullshit) degree as a young journo at the offices of Channel Nine, before gaining his MS (More s**t) hosting "Who wants to be a millionaire", but I'm sure his PhD (Piled Higher and Deeper) was earned as Collingwood President.

While skeptical at first about Buckley as a senior coach i believe he will be an excellent coach of Collingwood over the next few years. Buckley is the man for the Pies. Eddie's problem now is dealing with the sting if Malthouse coaches Carlton and wins a flag before Buckley. It's obvious there is no love lost between the two and i reckon Malthouse has it in for big Eddie and would like nothing more than to shove the premiership cup up Eddie's arse sideways with Carlton's name on it! Malthouse is 60 next year, he has 3 years in which to do it, he can either stay in the media or coach Carlton. I reckon his competitive juices are flowing through his veins like a number one draft pick playing his first game, Malthouse is ready for one last throw of the dice and he might just throw a 7!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back