Eddie Trump has a message for everyone!

Remove this Banner Ad

we-are-real-5ba4f4.jpg

I take it Peggy O'Neal is Australia's Hillary Clinton then ?

So angry

U mad bro???

All good bro, just get over your infatuation of trying to be better than the all mighty magpie army.....you know deep down 2017 was a fluke, and as much as you try and convince yourself, the tuggers are s**t.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All good bro, just get over your infatuation of trying to be better than the all mighty magpie army.....you know deep down 2017 was a fluke, and as much as you try and convince yourself, the tuggers are s**t.

The difference is we got it done but your mugpies choked as per usual because you're a bunch of chokers and look what you missed out on, have a nice day!!.....

6e350fdbc13b28ceae8a3fb6208537fb.jpg

Funny thing is I look at that pic and think it’s nice to see even the biggest flog teams have their time in the spot light. One flukey premiership doesn’t make you the great club you delusionally think you are.
Enjoy your circle jerk with the rest of the flippant tugger supporters while 2017 fades off into the distance

Last edited:
A bit too harsh mate because it was the usual offended pea brains that derailed this thread.
You probably should of posted this in the tuggers board, you and your mates could of had endless hours of circle jerking over this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back