'Eddie urges Victorians to join Magpie Army'

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the real insecurity is coming from yourself. It makes you look like a bit of a nuffy posting this and making those comments with a West Coast avatar.

Eddie saying this, Adam Treloar saying it, or Tyson Goldsack saying it, is nothing more than the traditional pre-GF rev up and posturing that goes on. Would you think it's insecure for Adam Simpson to ask Freo supporters to get behind you?

Take a step back, breathe, and really think about your contribution.
Delusional!!!!

He accepts a wage from a national broadcaster

So yes he is suppose to be impartial
Uh...no.

It completely depends on his role within the media. He’s not an investigative journalist, he’s not a reporter. He can realistically do as he pleases as long as he doesn’t breach the terms of his employment.

People can’t be this dumb, can they?

Uh...no.

It completely depends on his role within the media. He’s not an investigative journalist, he’s not a reporter. He can realistically do as he pleases as long as he doesn’t breach the terms of his employment.

People can’t be this dumb, can they?
Sadly it would seem that they can be this dumb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like Eddie would say the same if Carlton or Essendon we’re playing

I mean, he probably would. Especially if it's against an interstate team. Just check out his commentary when a Victorian team play an interstate team. He's so biased in favor of Victorian teams.

Sadly it would seem that they can be this dumb.
Celebrities almost constantly use their media platform to push their own views. I really don’t understand how people think all “media” roles have to be non-bias.

There’s literally an entire section of the media that’s devoted to the author or journo pushing their own bias.

How could somebody who's spent most of their life in the Victorian footy world be so tone deaf? Does he not understand how tribal the game is?

It would be like asking Port fans to cheer for Adelaide in the GF last year.
Not really as tribal as WA or SA rivalries. There’s 10 teams in vic. Some teams people prefer over others, if it was west coast vs Geelong I’d be backing the eagles, west coast vs Collingwood I’d prefer collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back