'Eddie urges Victorians to join Magpie Army'

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol oh poor child. It’s all eddies fault that the COLA was removed

I love rewriting history.
Struggle with basic comprehension? I didn't say "it's all Eddies fault". I said "At least part of the impetus behind the imposition of that ban was a sustained campaign by one of the other club presidents (who had signed off on CoLA but of course, never mentioned that fact) from his privileged position as a paid commentator for a national media outlet."

You've really brought credit onto yourself with your responses in our little exchange, haven't you?

Onto my Ignore list. I have better things to do.

Reminder that if you’re not supporting Collingwood this week you’re unaustralian.
So when they establish an Australian version of HUAC this will be our version of the bizzare entry in the list of unAustralian crimes? (A bit like "premature antifascism" in the original McCarthyite version.)

Struggle with basic comprehension? I didn't say "it's all Eddies fault". I said "At least part of the impetus behind the imposition of that ban was a sustained campaign by one of the other club presidents (who had signed off on CoLA but of course, never mentioned that fact) from his privileged position as a paid commentator for a national media outlet."

You've really brought credit onto yourself with your responses in our little exchange, haven't you?

I assume you’re new to hyperbole.

We could’ve just left it when you admitted that you only care because Eddie said bad things about Sydney.

Mate, he’s trolling you, repeatedly using a tired straw man debating technique. Alternatively, he’s the one who lacks even the most basic comprehension skills. ;)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back