Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Out

Draftee
Apr 8, 2009
Essendon
AFL Club
Carlton
2 rounds in and no real suprises
Who are going to be the teams to beat week in and week out ?
Who are the best players going round?
Post your tips and selections here

Watch out for Omar Saad from West Coburg, will go close to winning best in Comp...

Here my tips
East Sunbury Vs Taylors Lakes
Airport West Vs Northern Saints
Hillside Vs Hadfield
Keilor Park Vs Jacana
Moonee Valley Vs Roxburgh Park
East Keilor Vs Glenroy
West Meadows Vs West Coburg

maybe a fair comment but why are they in Div 1?
Should have been in Div 3. I know Tulla didn't field a side. Hence this is why the EDFL are covering problems.

Div 3 is for seconds teams so I am not sure that is the solution either.

Maybe others can confirm but East Sunbury could be almost entirely bottom age players?

Given they are a stand alone club from a senior perspective playing against the 2nd side of other clubs may have helped them be more competitive. Just a thought.

East sunbury 18.5 are embarassing to watch simply pathetic.

What the ****? They are only 18 and 17 year old FFS!! Who cares how bad they are, atleast they are juniors playing footy to have fun with mates and to ensure a healthy lifestyle. That's all that matters, if they are playing footy and enjoying it with mates then who cares how good/bad they are. Absolutely poor post :thumbsdown:

Given they are a stand alone club from a senior perspective playing against the 2nd side of other clubs may have helped them be more competitive. Just a thought.

Agree with this to a point, but unfortunately 5 of the 6 teams in Div 3 would probably do the same.

Hopefully they hang in there right till the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched Douttas v Keilor this morning in a forerunner to next weeks Elimination Final. Keilor looked to have the game wrapped up at 3 1/4 time, but a sensational last 25 minutes by Douttas got them home by 22 points.

I'm told both sides have players to come back in so next weeks game should be another beauty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back