EDFL "A" Grade - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daley is in big big trouble

Not only did he headbutt the keilor player, but he then left with the blood rule from the resulting headbutt

Marby are slow, Greenvale to run over the top of them

That's what they said last year.

There is more wet weather on the way, so I like marby in the wet. When it became a slog yesterday, marby were alot harder than keilor and I think they will be too hard for greenvale.

Marby will beat Greenvale no doubt better vfl/Afl players that are a step ahead of the game... :thumbsu: Brodie and Clinnick have this side up and goinf their enthusiam is the best I have seen in years, I'll go as far and say they are better then last year... :thumbsu:

Well done to Marby. Lets face it they are the best side in it but they still came to play and were very commited all day. Bullen will be a big in.

Well done to Keilor esp since they had a few struggling with niggles. Rocket and Pearcey played very well. Garth tried hard half fit but the conditions and the constant attention didn't help. Hartigan was a big big loss off half back. Bad kicking didn't help but after half time it was a one way affair.

Marby should win if they play well b/c as Cage says they have a better list. End of story. Definately better with Livingstone and Haynes

Ps If Daley gets off then the EDFL needs to have a good hard look at itself. Moloney was split open had to go off and didn't return. Headbutts are a low act and while noboddy wants to miss a GF even the Marby guys near me were shocked.

Daley is in big big trouble

Not only did he headbutt the keilor player, but he then left with the blood rule from the resulting headbutt

Marby are slow, Greenvale to run over the top of them

He may have left the field under the blood rule, but Im sure he had his nose taped before the alleged incident.... The acting that went with it was one of the finest, people in the Soccer world would be proud of!
KFC as a person you are a mix of Julia Gillard / Brad Johnson:thumbsdown:

He may have left the field under the blood rule, but Im sure he had his nose taped before the alleged incident.... The acting that went with it was one of the finest, people in the Soccer world would be proud of!

A red head who is a freak footballer?:confused:

Well done to Marby. Lets face it they are the best side in it but they still came to play and were very commited all day. Bullen will be a big in.

Well done to Keilor esp since they had a few struggling with niggles. Rocket and Pearcey played very well. Garth tried hard half fit but the conditions and the constant attention didn't help. Hartigan was a big big loss off half back. Bad kicking didn't help but after half time it was a one way affair.

Marby should win if they play well b/c as Cage says they have a better list. End of story. Definately better with Livingstone and Haynes

Ps If Daley gets off then the EDFL needs to have a good hard look at itself. Moloney was split open had to go off and didn't return. Headbutts are a low act and while noboddy wants to miss a GF even the Marby guys near me were shocked.

Moloney had the bandage on his face before the incident, nothing in it.

Moloney had the bandage on his face before the incident, nothing in it.

He didn't have the bandage before that. If thats the defence then I suggest he works on it a little bit. I realise its tough and a GF etc etc but it was ridiculous and a weak act. Moloney didn't reappear and had tape all over his head. As I said im sure Marby supporters want him there but on the day everyone including your own supporters where in disbelief.

His nose was broken earlier and the blood was caused from the earlier incident.

Went to the EDFL Night of Nights last night.

And what are Farce it was .. poor old Matty was reading out the votes in slow motion...he looked that uneasy waiting, i felt for him...

The team of the year...Does anyone know who picked it?

Let me guess the great judges out there from EDFL Offices again...:eek:

Went to the EDFL Night of Nights last night.

And what are Farce it was .. poor old Matty was reading out the votes in slow motion...he looked that uneasy waiting, i felt for him...

The team of the year...Does anyone know who picked it?

Let me guess the great judges out there from EDFL Offices again...:eek:

I believe all coaches were asked for their input and then a panel from the EDFL had the final call on the make up of the side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe all coaches were asked for their input and then a panel from the EDFL had the final call on the make up of the side

Yes its true but the "panel" made the decisions.. if anyone can tell me that Considine, Carrock and Raines were not in the side..other blokes were picked on Names alot of those blokes missed large chunks of the season..but who am i to question the ALL MIGHTY EDFL

They even charge clubs to put the show on for them.!!!

I am sure they will all get a nice pay rise..!:eek:

justice was served
That is an idiotic statement. I hope you never get a deliberate headbutt and your assailant walks scott free.
Agree with another poster, about time for a tribunal cleanout. League have a duty of care and they clearly they are not exercising that duty. Yes tribunal is independant, but a clear message must be sent to the tribunal it is not acceptable.

I go out to play football. I accept the bumps and knocks in the flow of the game, but I expect to be protected from deliberate acts of thuggery.

Did he get off or not?
This is what is says on the EDFL site.

Tribunal hearing held at the Essendon DFL Headquarters Prelim Finals Season 2010
B Seniors
R Aldridge Westmeadows Striking Guilty 2 games, Eye Gouging Not Guilty
T Okines Westmeadows Misconduct Guilty 1 game
A Reserves
C Christou Doutta Stars Striking Guilty 1 game
A Seniors
G Daley Maribyrnong Park Head Butting Guilty suspended 3 games

Did he get off or not?
This is what is says on the EDFL site.

Tribunal hearing held at the Essendon DFL Headquarters Prelim Finals Season 2010
B Seniors
R Aldridge Westmeadows Striking Guilty 2 games, Eye Gouging Not Guilty
T Okines Westmeadows Misconduct Guilty 1 game
A Reserves
C Christou Doutta Stars Striking Guilty 1 game
A Seniors
G Daley Maribyrnong Park Head Butting Guilty suspended 3 games

Daley received a suspended sentence!!!!!!!!! - you have to be kidding. Irrespective of the level of contact - he head butt - he pleaded guilty - video evidence was not shown - hence he was given 3 weeks suspended sentence. What the hell goes on up there in EDFL fairy land.
This decision has set the league back 10 years. Players get rubbed out for swearing at an umpire yet a bloke can head butt the opposition player & get off.
To all you blokes that take the field every week - my hat goes off to you but now remember the umpires are no longer able to protect you as when they send a bloke up to the tribunal they pat them on the back & send them out to do it again.
Total bulllshit. & PLEASE do not suggest the Grand Final should play any part in the decisiopn making process.

You can't say that you are surprized at the outcome. He was always going to get a suspened sentence. Same thing with Tate a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back