EDFL Div 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craigieburn release some names and none of these are the ones that I got told that will Be joining craigieburn, interesting

Craigieburn release some names and none of these are the ones that I got told that will Be joining craigieburn, interesting
Lots of names they have put up today. Cant say ive heard of any of them apart from Dean Limbach. Thats a big signing, big strong full forward that can kick big bags of goals. Not sure on the others.

Lots of names they have put up today. Cant say ive heard of any of them apart from Dean Limbach. Thats a big signing, big strong full forward that can kick big bags of goals. Not sure on the others.

Smith is a gun from lalor

“Unfortunately money in all local sports — not just football — has taken the shine off what it is really about,”

“Playing team sport should be about getting out there with your mates, having a good time and hopefully gain a bit of success along the way.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snuck a look at Craigieburn last night, numbers seemed better than any pre-season session I saw last summer.

Assume majority of clubs are back into it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back