EDFL Div 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you are going to go down that path then 20 % of the players who are playing premier league are taking the easy ride then ? They could be playing vfl?
I doubt that but at least the majority are playing to their potential or above it.
Enough said, move on to the next topic.

If he is such a Freak, why is he playing Div 1 and not Premier league

What a terrible comment to make!
So your saying every player in div1 that has ability should be playing premier ?
That would make the gap between the grades even wider ,silly silly silly,
What's wrong with good players trying help sides get to the top grade ,

What a terrible comment to make!
So your saying every player in div1 that has ability should be playing premier ?
That would make the gap between the grades even wider ,silly silly silly,
What's wrong with good players trying help sides get to the top grade ,

I guess there is always 2 sides to this ongoing debate, however the majority of good players playing div1 instead of premier are there for the extra $$ on offer. I do however favour players returning to there junior clubs or maybe going to a club who wants to have a crack at gaining promotion so they need to build a list over a few years especially now with the points system causing headaches for promoted clubs..

Perfect example is Kite.. Great to see him return to his junior club in Glenroy now that they have moved into premier league. For those of us ( including myself) who always had seen him as wanting to play a lower level of footy, well his now done the opposite and we must ALL applaud him for that.. Great talent..

I guess there is always 2 sides to this ongoing debate, however the majority of good players playing div1 instead of premier are there for the extra $$ on offer. I do however favour players returning to there junior clubs or maybe going to a club who wants to have a crack at gaining promotion so they need to build a list over a few years especially now with the points system causing headaches for promoted clubs..

Perfect example is Kite.. Great to see him return to his junior club in Glenroy now that they have moved into premier league. For those of us ( including myself) who always had seen him as wanting to play a lower level of footy, well his now done the opposite and we must ALL applaud him for that.. Great talent..
So you were WRONG again turbo about kite

So you were WRONG again turbo about kite

Well I’m not entirely wrong am I plus I’ve never potted the kid, actually always said his done more than most by once being on an AFL list which isn’t easy.. Maybe his just starting to realise and wants to play at the top grade. I have 2 questions for you:
1- He hasn’t played yet so don’t jump out with criticism just yet..
2- Has the Glenroy faithful forgiven him after he moved to EDS on bad terms??

Hope he goes well.,

Well I’m not entirely wrong am I plus I’ve never potted the kid, actually always said his done more than most by once being on an AFL list which isn’t easy.. Maybe his just starting to realise and wants to play at the top grade. I have 2 questions for you:
1- He hasn’t played yet so don’t jump out with criticism just yet..
2- Has the Glenroy faithful forgiven him after he moved to EDS on bad terms??

Hope he goes well.,
You have potted him when he was at craigieburn when they were going up and glen Roy have forgiven him and if they haven’t as soon as he turns it on they will

You have potted him when he was at craigieburn when they were going up and glen Roy have forgiven him and if they haven’t as soon as he turns it on they will

Cmon Little Fella give the readers something other than reactive comments. Do you have anything at all to give us? Lol

EK land another BIG signing.

Gee Strathmore gave some ex players heading to EK a small clip on the way out, via comments of who has come in vs who has left.. haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EK land another BIG signing.

Gee Strathmore gave some ex players heading to EK a small clip on the way out, via comments of who has come in vs who has left.. haha.
You would think EK big favourites at this point, throw a blanket over the rest of the comp. Another even season in div 1 i would have thought which is great.

You would think EK big favourites at this point, throw a blanket over the rest of the comp. Another even season in div 1 i would have thought which is great.

Tullamarine and Hillside won 11 games this year, Tullamarine also recruited strongly and Hillside picked up Church

APW won 8 games, but finished the season strongly to make GF have recruited strongly

EK only won 6 games, have recruited very well and should improve enough to play finals.

I wouldn't have EK as favourites as they are starting well behind those 3 in my opinion and they have all improved from 2017.

Tullamarine and Hillside won 11 games this year, Tullamarine also recruited strongly and Hillside picked up Church

APW won 8 games, but finished the season strongly to make GF have recruited strongly

EK only won 6 games, have recruited very well and should improve enough to play finals.

I wouldn't have EK as favourites as they are starting well behind those 3 in my opinion and they have all improved from 2017.

Totally agree

Fair points. I think CB and oak park may surprise a few also.

Fair points. I think CB and oak park may surprise a few also.

I'm hearing some rumblings at Oak Park. Haven't really signed anyone and players still unpaid in full from 17. Very poor numbers on the track as well.

Craigieburn the Unknown I guess. A lot of new players in but Page, Young and Kite are huge outs and very hard to replace

Who has OP picked up Bissa? CB have recruited a new club!

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Im not sure about OP Outback just feel there best side and a good run with injuries they will be a strong side. Dont know about a new club mate 11-12 signings which im hearing half will be depth players while some will slot into the seniors nicely. Limbach the standout could kick 80+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back