EDFL Div 1 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cottees

Rookie
Jul 8, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Teams of the Year for all 3 Divisions were selected by the coaches including coach. They all submitted teams and weight of numbers determined positions.

WTF1

Draftee
Apr 29, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Yeh agree, I was at a loss with CHB so went with the theory they shoved cloke in there on name alone.
Heard he played loose down back a bit?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bennett will be CHB from Jacana .
Apart from that must be pretty close to it.
Coletta missed a few games but he could be CHF instead of Church.

manof

Debutant
Sep 12, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
When fit I think Coletta is the best CHF in the comp, the rest of the big key forwards in div 1 play FF. But I think church will get the spot from the coaches in the TOTY.

Kennedy only played 6 H&A games but I think he’ll get the FP spot. I would have gone with Laffan or harward from Tulla.

WTF1

Draftee
Apr 29, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Any clubs had their presentations/best and fairest nights yet??
I know Craigieburn has their best and fairest tonight
Did I see jacana have had theirs already?? Who are the b/f winners from clubs?

Hillside B&F

Drake
Hayes
Volpato
Micallef
Coletta
Hemala

Very close vote, came out pretty close to the way it should have.

Outbackhack37

All Australian
Oct 8, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
When fit I think Coletta is the best CHF in the comp, the rest of the big key forwards in div 1 play FF. But I think church will get the spot from the coaches in the TOTY.

Kennedy only played 6 H&A games but I think he’ll get the FP spot. I would have gone with Laffan or harward from Tulla.

Drake from HS gets a spot way in front of V. Micalief and Volpato from the games i have seen Drake is one of the best users of the ball in the comp IMO

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

JDequed

Debutant
Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Lang/Laurie/fynch
Arrow/cloke???/bongetti
Malual/Prestia / Bartrop
Young/church/Hobbs
Penaluna/Limbach/kennedy
Dalla-libera/micallef/volpato
Morrison/vista/Gordon/not sure, maybe drake?
Very good manof, almost picked the whole side. Only 3 people off, and a couple out of position.
Bartrop -> Vocale (Tulla)
Kennedy -> Pretty (Tulla)
Penaluna -> McVeigh (APW)
hUV2iRH.jpg

manof

Debutant
Sep 12, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Strangely enough 2 of the 3 I got wrong were from Tulla!
I guess players are rated differently externally rather than internally.

Still surprised to see cloke in the side at all let alone at CHB. In fairness i only saw jacana twice but he looked disinterested.

Newatthis

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Very good manof, almost picked the whole side. Only 3 people off, and a couple out of position.
Bartrop -> Vocale (Tulla)
Kennedy -> Pretty (Tulla)
Penaluna -> McVeigh (APW)
hUV2iRH.jpg
Can anyone tell me why Hillside and Craigieburn have four players, Taylors Lakes have three and Jacana have two while the premiers only have three in the side. Surely they would have some players that out played some that made it. Can't say I saw a lot of games this season in this Division.

Turbos mail

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 15, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can anyone tell me why Hillside and Craigieburn have four players, Taylors Lakes have three and Jacana have two while the premiers only have three in the side. Surely they would have some players that out played some that made it. Can't say I saw a lot of games this season in this Division.

I would say APW was more an even side and the reason they won the premiership when other sides maybe had more standout players.

Tragic 1

Senior List
Jul 11, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
It definitely will be a tough year for them and I’m sure they are aware it’s gonna be a struggle even with some players like short Eliot capuano and the Farrellys having played at a higher level before you just can’t carry others like you possibly could’ve in div 2
Hopefully they can be competitive
They won’t win a game with their current list

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Eagles announce return of favoutite son jesse Davies

Good luck to him. Was aware a while ago they were trying to get him back. Has been fantastic at Wallan and will obviously be missed. With those really good young kids and now Jesse back they will only be better. Have heard whispers of a couple of recruits, but will wait to see what transpires.

Doona2

Cancelled
Mar 1, 2005
Kilmore
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Kilmore, Broadford, Yea, Calder
The unsettled Callum Langborne possibly heading back to Craigieburn. Can be a match winner and just needs to get into the right space.
And a 1 pointer yeh?
Be great to see Cal have a good crack at it, I agree certainly are a few tricks in the lads kitbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back