EDFL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
B Grade football club looking for a quick fix , thought they would've learnt their lesson from last season.. Fact is they have some $$ in the bank after a great financial result last year, but their decisions on how it's being spent now is appalling. They are paying way overs for the boys from NFL, ridiculous $$, and before anyone questions my knowledge on that , I got it straight from the horses mouth along with their comment - "It was just too good to refuse"

I'm sure the committee and all the volunteers are working hard like every other club, so best wishes to them.

If true, paying some players “way” overs can cause a lot of internal issues especially if the players don’t perform to expectations. You do need to entice them with $$ but be careful if paying way overs..

Corey viani and steven boyall to Craigieburn from mallee eagles in the cmfl. R/u in the gf and consistently in the better players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Akkari to Westy - another 30yo+ to add to the flourishing youth policy at Tigerland
Surely DC understands that bringing 3 blokes from oak park wasn’t a smart idea after oak park punched the s#%t out of them last season.... doesn’t DC know you need youth in B Grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back