EDFL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wanna know when Westy are going to come out of the shadows and announce the senior coaching change, internally it’s done. Why is it a secret? A bad secret at that...

Agree, gotta win it first.

This is a silly question. Surely you recruit a side that can win the flag and have a large % of the list want to / be able to them develop and compete in the higher div. some players will retire or move on and then you recruit players that can compete in that division.

You still need some players that can help you win it.

Not saying these players can't compete in premier but every club in div 1 would obviously have players that aren't up to premier hence they are in div 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tullamarine signed some tonight according to their Facebook, Cronin + Sciberras + Anderson
Will they all get cleared.
Oak park only have to approve 1. The other 2 can be denied under the 2 player per club transfer rules. With Cameron Hare already approved it will be interesting what Oak Park do.

Will they all get cleared.
Oak park only have to approve 1. The other 2 can be denied under the 2 player per club transfer rules. With Cameron Hare already approved it will be interesting what Oak Park do.
I hear that Oak Park have been trying to recruit / put together a young list. This will allow them to grow over a two to three year period. I actually think this is the way to move forward for them. The only issue is they need to balance the points. I don't know what their bank balance is like in able to afford the players.

Your right and what better way to build a little slush fund by getting a few $$$ from tulla for the clearances.
Big gamble from Tullamarine ,

Now i have seen it all....
Just starting reading chairman's Brett Scott's Annual Report message. Looks like they have put together a working party focussing on on field and off field EDFL Operations.
Chaired by Jeff Gieshecn
EFDL CEO, Umpiring and footy departments.
This is what made me laugh but
angry at the same time
As well as Adam Potter, McGuane, Geoff Maddern and Ben Tankard.
Tell me Whats wrong with group!?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just starting reading chairman's Brett Scott's Annual Report message. Looks like they have put together a working party focussing on on field and off field EDFL Operations.
Chaired by Jeff Gieshecn
angry at the same time

And your answer is

One word “EDFL”.. Lol
Fair dinkum these Muppets running this show are embarrassing clearly they think the people and administrators in div 1 & div 2 are no good. Haha nothing like getting a balance of facts accross the entire EDFL. Would Potts really give a s**t if Hardy are hurting or how to increase div 2 19's numbers I'm not sure he would. No disrespect to Potts I like him

Chaired by Jeff Gieshecn
angry at the same time

Isn't Ben Tankard the coach of Macedon in the RDFL ? Strange that he would be on that panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back