EDFL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No backfire mate I saw it with my own eyes..
U/13 2nd sides at hillside .. Also did see a cracking game u/13 1st sides played in great spirits

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey Burner, best do your research buddy before you lose all credibility on this site as you have mentioned the wrong club and maybe you need to retract your comment. This could have got way out of control but full credit to the home club for staying composed and dealing with the issue in a mature way.

Hey Burner, best do your research buddy before you lose all credibility on this site as you have mentioned the wrong club and maybe you need to retract your comment. This could have got way out of control but full credit to the home club for staying composed and dealing with the issue in a mature way.

Mate the only one losing credibility here is you.. You sit here and pot everyone’s club but when someone states a fact about yours your up in arms.. Concerned parent or not she shouldnt be on the ground or be speaking to a 12 year old boy like that.. Simple...
So maybe you should realise that unfortunately every club has people that stuff up.. Including yours
Cheers

Mate the only one losing credibility here is you.. You sit here and pot everyone’s club but when someone states a fact about yours your up in arms.. Concerned parent or not she shouldnt be on the ground or be speaking to a 12 year old boy like that.. Simple...
So maybe you should realise that unfortunately every club has people that stuff up.. Including yours
Cheers

I’m not from HS (but known to pop down there every so often as have a few rep players and most junior sides in div1) but was there as part of my role. However you best go down to your club or call them to get the facts as your embrassing yourself and it’s the reason people get annoyed with things. A lot of people wear black Kathmandu jackets, so your assumption based on a jacket was wrong, but maybe see which clubrooms they go into.
NOW go do yourself a favour and either head down to DS Aitken or make a call and come back with facts.

It’s people in denial and those that shouldn’t be near grounds which is creating a lot of issues. Footy is to be enjoyed and should be a safe environment and respect the game..Umpires included..

I’m not from HS (but known to pop down there every so often as have a few rep players and most junior sides in div1) but was there as part of my role. However you best go down to your club or call them to get the facts as your embrassing yourself and it’s the reason people get annoyed with things. A lot of people wear black Kathmandu jackets, so your assumption based on a jacket was wrong, but maybe see which clubrooms they go into.
NOW go do yourself a favour and either head down to DS Aitken or make a call and come back with facts.

It’s people in denial and those that shouldn’t be near grounds which is creating a lot of issues. Footy is to be enjoyed and should be a safe environment and respect the game..Umpires included..

Why are you talking about junior footy in division 1 senior thread ?? If you are so concerned then make a phone call to the correct people involved and deal with it away from social media.. guess your outspoken mouth couldn’t help itself.. real shame

Now you know what she was wearing?? Before you said you heard it was a concerned mother?? Your source must be good if they tell even tell you what people wear.. Must have a private investigator .. Sounds like you were there
Anyway I’ve caught you out enough and the people are right it is a senior thread .. Sorry boys...

Why are you talking about junior footy in division 1 senior thread ?? If you are so concerned then make a phone call to the correct people involved and deal with it away from social media.. guess your outspoken mouth couldn’t help itself.. real shame

Well then why don’t you give us something then as no one is writing much in the lead up to round 1. I guess you have knowledge yeah..

Now you know what she was wearing?? Before you said you heard it was a concerned mother?? Your source must be good if they tell even tell you what people wear.. Must have a private investigator .. Sounds like you were there
Anyway I’ve caught you out enough and the people are right it is a senior thread .. Sorry boys...

By the way I didn’t start this conversation last week but just sick of idiots ruining footy whether it’s junior footy or senior footy. Things need to change and officials should be setting example.
Burner I’m guessing your one of these people I dislike at the footy as you have responded and have no idea or just trying to divert attention away. BTW your big lies are bloody Embrassing and people like you I have little respect for..To mention/name a club on here and write lies about what happened is low gutter talk..

I actually asked Swan who has more club knowledge than you. But I’m finished with this.

By the way I didn’t start this conversation last week but just sick of idiots ruining footy whether it’s junior footy or senior footy. Things need to change and officials should be setting example.
Burner I’m guessing your one of these people I dislike at the footy as you have responded and have no idea or just trying to divert attention away. BTW your big lies are bloody Embrassing and people like you I have little respect for..To mention/name a club on here and write lies about what happened is low gutter talk..

I actually asked Swan who has more club knowledge than you. But I’m finished with this.

Haha mate you have no idea what I’m like.. Pot calling the kettle black mind you.. Your the king of getting on here and potting clubs...

As i said, it was a CB mother who ran onto field, my friend was the Match official who was on scene, CB junior pres present.
A serious case of no idea on this thread.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

On the subject of under 17s and 19s are we seeing a decline in numbers or are some of the more established clubs becoming more proactive. Historically the clubs further out in developing areas like CB and HS have had 2 sides in these age groups but now down to 1. However clubs like East Keilor, Westmeadows and now even a Keilor Park have a side in these age groups. So is it a case of kids dropping off or more clubs now focusing on these age groups? Having under 19s is so important but it’s not easy..

On the subject of under 17s and 19s are we seeing a decline in numbers or are some of the more established clubs becoming more proactive. Historically the clubs further out in developing areas like CB and HS have had 2 sides in these age groups but now down to 1. However clubs like East Keilor, Westmeadows and now even a Keilor Park have a side in these age groups. So is it a case of kids dropping off or more clubs now focusing on these age groups? Having under 19s is so important but it’s not easy..

I'm hearing both Craigieburn & Roxy will not be fielding 19's this year.
It's a problem the EDFL can no longer ignore......

I'm hearing both Craigieburn & Roxy will not be fielding 19's this year.
It's a problem the EDFL can no longer ignore......
I wonder if the clubs talked about merging a side like in NFl
It’s a major issue that has to be addressed
Players to watch out of CBurn and RP this year could not play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was surprised when I found out cb didn’t have a 19/s this year... As far as I knew they were just shy of fielding 2 u/17 sides last year..
Is it a generation thing??? Is it true that greenvale have just scraped a side together for 19s this year??

I was surprised when I found out cb didn’t have a 19/s this year... As far as I knew they were just shy of fielding 2 u/17 sides last year..
Is it a generation thing??? Is it true that greenvale have just scraped a side together for 19s this year??

From what I hear, some boys want to concentrate on their year 12 studies. I am sure all clubs would be finding this. Boys also now are looking for more money to pay for things they want. Boys are now also realistic that very few will ever go on to play AFL so why bother continue playing, running the risk of serious injury. Possibly they have also seen that premierships are only won by certain clubs, that those clubs second side is far better than their clubs first side, so again why bother.

From what I hear, some boys want to concentrate on their year 12 studies. I am sure all clubs would be finding this. Boys also now are looking for more money to pay for things they want. Boys are now also realistic that very few will ever go on to play AFL so why bother continue playing, running the risk of serious injury. Possibly they have also seen that premierships are only won by certain clubs, that those clubs second side is far better than their clubs first side, so again why bother.
This is very accurate

It i

it is very disappointing that CB are not fielding under 19 side all the hard work over the years has down the drain.

It i

it is very disappointing that CB are not fielding under 19 side all the hard work over the years has down the drain.
It is a real shame Swan. Believe they are just short of enough numbers for a 19’s side but those boys plus good numbers through the seniors should allow them to field a thirds team.

It i

Where have they all gone Swans? Craigieburn is a large area with further housing going up close by.

I know some clubs are offering reduced fees and stuff. Is this an idea to entice this age group.

It is a real shame Swan. Believe they are just short of enough numbers for a 19’s side but those boys plus good numbers through the seniors should allow them to field a thirds team.

Yes as thirds you don’t need to train. Think they play at a more suitable time than 19s with some thirds playing Friday nights..

Great to have the footy back this week.
Tips..
Hillside by 30 points over OP. Lots of new players for both these sides but still think sharks are in finals contention.
WC 60+ over Roxy. Unfortunately i think it might be a long year for the Rox.
EK 22 points over Lakes. Time for the cougars to deliver on all the talk. Big list turnover time for results.
Tulla over Westy 40 points. Think Westy will improve and will take some scalps but not this week.
Tulla to good, warm up for a big clash with CB next week should be a ripper.

It i

I think this is the first time Roxy haven't had a 18/19's side either.....
I'm hearing lack of numbers were due to work commitments and some having lost the passion to play.
The few that trained have either now gone to other clubs and those that stayed are backing themselves to play seniors/reserves.

Really interested to see how EK go against Lakes this week with such a big turnover of their list and all the preseason talk from their coach. Time for results to do the talking!
Westy will improve with their recruits- had a draw against quality opposition Darley last Saturday and will be aiming to make finals at a minimum in 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back