EDFL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours on the WRFL thread that Deer Parks Chris Stewart (5 points I think with B&F included) and Kevin Klix (4 points) are off to EK next season. If this is true surely the salary cap will be questioned as well as how they fit these players in on points along with Coletta (4 points).

Big Stewart won’t go to EK for less 35-40k a season. Klix will be on 1000+ plus factor in Coletta who also going for good $$.

Just rumours I guess!!

Well we all know how the points will fit in.

Rumours on the WRFL thread that Deer Parks Chris Stewart (5 points I think with B&F included) and Kevin Klix (4 points) are off to EK next season. If this is true surely the salary cap will be questioned as well as how they fit these players in on points along with Coletta (4 points).

Big Stewart won’t go to EK for less 35-40k a season. Klix will be on 1000+ plus factor in Coletta who also going for good $$.

Just rumours I guess!!

Mate it’s not 2012, you wouldn’t pay Klix anymore than $200 a game. Stewart would be some pick up to go with Coletta though

Just rumours I guess!!

That’s what, 13 points if that’s true? They will drop that many points next year so can’t see how that’s so hard to work out. Shuffle acouple players around also can’t be too hard.

Rumours are rumours tho! Ps not a chance klix will be on $1000.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mate it’s not 2012, you wouldn’t pay Klix anymore than $200 a game. Stewart would be some pick up to go with Coletta though

Klix won’t come to EK for 200 a game mate. I can guarantee you that.

Stewart would be great in this division and a difficult match up. But I was told this morning by a good source he’s more likely to end up at Wallan in season 2020.

Also bear in mind Stewart will not contemplate playing EDFL premier footy so EK basing it on staying in div1. Very strange!

*can tell you Stewart won’t play EDFL premier as he doesn’t want to commit to that level of footy any longer nor would he play for a team competing against Marby Park.

Just rumours I guess!!
must be true if its on Big Footy!!

Looks like Ek's team list is out. No Nathan Lyons, No Nick Grabowski, No Charles Van Der Byl. Least one Grabowski brother will make it.

Looks like Ek's team list is out. No Nathan Lyons, No Nick Grabowski, No Charles Van Der Byl. Least one Grabowski brother will make it.

They’ve all been named. All will play

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

b086dd5cdb6d02bd6a4a8cb584731930.jpg
b086dd5cdb6d02bd6a4a8cb584731930.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Interesting to see N Grabowski and Lyons as emergencies. On 44 points atm and both are worth 4 points each. Any of the 2,3,4 point players are in danger for East Keilor for those above mentioned players if they want both too play. Unless they only play 1 of them and drop a 1 pointer.

Bottom 3 on both sides were listed as emergencies. Looks like Craigieburn at full strength.. EK 3 guns out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's an interesting one - I agree with you.

Rewind 5-6 weeks, all the talk this year has been around EK - Points, Recuits ect. They make a GF and all the pressure on them to win it. Few injuries, a great win last week after a poor first game and now go into a GF with nothing to lose.

C'Burn certainly go in favourites and everything to lose. Full strength and in form

Should be a cracker

It's an interesting one - I agree with you.

Rewind 5-6 weeks, all the talk this year has been around EK - Points, Recuits ect. They make a GF and all the pressure on them to win it. Few injuries, a great win last week after a poor first game and now go into a GF with nothing to lose.

C'Burn certainly go in favourites and everything to lose. Full strength and in form

Should be a cracker
Well said agreed 100%

I have previously mentioned that I think Craigieburn will win. Having said that I think it will be a great game. From EKs perspective they will be looking at the following positives
- beat Cburn convincingly twice in the home and away
- have had two weeks to review and analyse how they were beaten by cburn and adjust accordingly
- have two games under Dion Hills belt and he will be better for it when they meet again. Lyons should also be better for the week off

I have previously mentioned that I think Craigieburn will win. Having said that I think it will be a great game. From EKs perspective they will be looking at the following positives
- beat Cburn convincingly twice in the home and away
- have had two weeks to review and analyse how they were beaten by cburn and adjust accordingly
- have two games under Dion Hills belt and he will be better for it when they meet again. Lyons should also be better for the week off

Im honestly tipping Ek from what i have seen their best footy is the best in the comp however in saying that current circumstances and ins/outs Craigieburn are favourites.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the team of the year, I’ve got a few positions without a player purely for the fact that I don’t know a lot of the opposition players, I’d go
BP: - Fynch -
HB: Browning Arrowsmith Caluzzi
C: - Castello (c) -
HF: J.Grabowski Allen Saad
F: N. Grabowski Hill Chircop
R: Morrison Davies Prestia
I/C: J.Madden, Libratore, Bartrop, Lyons?
Feel free to add in

Im honestly tipping Ek from what i have seen their best footy is the best in the comp however in saying that current circumstances and ins/outs Craigieburn are favourites.

All 4 ins for EK will play.
Don't agree with "nothing to lose" they have a Grand Final to lose, had CB measure for a long time in 2nd semi (CB too good in end) hampered by 1 rotation down from late in 2nd qtr when player broke his finger and off for game.
Should be a cracker.

Gee whiz a few EK folk trying to release some pressure on here. Nothing to lose, please.. Ek have a grand final to lose just like Craigieburn do. Recruited massively to win a flag and finished minor premiers 2 games clear on top of the ladder so why are they under less pressure than CB? Any of those 25 named can play tomorrow to by the way. Both teams have named near full strength squads which is great, will be interesting to see who plays of those in’s for both sides. Hope for a cracker game.

Interesting that P. Grampas (1) / Becktash (2) and Maiava (3) are all named in the reserves side but also the senior side.
Current senior aide is on 44 points. Take those 3 out and they are on 38.

Emergencies listed N. Grabowski (4) Lyons (4) and Van Der Myl (1)

9 points of emergencies would put them bang on 47.

There are your changes boys 😃

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back