EDFL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that P. Grampas (1) / Becktash (2) and Maiava (3) are all named in the reserves side but also the senior side.
Current senior aide is on 44 points. Take those 3 out and they are on 38.

Emergencies listed N. Grabowski (4) Lyons (4) and Van Der Myl (1)

9 points of emergencies would put them bang on 47.

There are your changes boys 😃
Spot on

You really want that underdogs tag. Reality is without injuries, EK can’t fit their best side under the 47 points.
Im not from Ek nor do i want a tag, was just saying my opinion based on latest result and the apparent outs EK have, also the week off helps after a massive Prelim Ek had against Tulla.

Interesting that P. Grampas (1) / Becktash (2) and Maiava (3) are all named in the reserves side but also the senior side.

If that assumption is true. Game on EK to win

Can’t wait for the big game!! I seriously believe it’s a 50/50
Obviously tipping the eagles but I’m also tipping an all time great grand final!!
Both sides full of talent and to close for any bullshit!!
I’ll say big Johnny to kick 5 and get the medal!! Go eagles

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rumours on the WRFL thread that Deer Parks Chris Stewart (5 points I think with B&F included) and Kevin Klix (4 points) are off to EK next season. If this is true surely the salary cap will be questioned as well as how they fit these players in on points along with Coletta (4 points).

Big Stewart won’t go to EK for less 35-40k a season. Klix will be on 1000+ plus factor in Coletta who also going for good $$.

Just rumours I guess!!

When most of this money is paid in lump sums under the table cash, this is DP all over again. Heard that the Coletta deal was 15K sign on under the table to not show in the cap and 1K per game. 30 odd K for a player that’s hardly played a game in 3 seasons? 🤔

What a day it could be for the Cougars. Thirds, seconds and hopefully seniors could all be celebrating tonight.
Give your all boys and we will all be right behind you.

Premierships can and are won by brilliant efforts from special players that lift the whole side.
I just hope that can be EK players today. Good luck boys.

What a day it could be for the Cougars. Thirds, seconds and hopefully seniors could all be celebrating tonight.

Premierships can and are won by brilliant efforts from special players that lift the whole side.
Good luck Pat 👍🏻

Spot on, it’s done

What’s everyone’s thoughts on the team of the year, I’ve got a few positions without a player purely for the fact that I don’t know a lot of the opposition players, I’d go
BP: - Fynch -
HB: Browning Arrowsmith Caluzzi
C: - Castello (c) -
HF: J.Grabowski Allen Saad
F: N. Grabowski Hill Chircop
R: Morrison Davies Prestia
I/C: J.Madden, Libratore, Bartrop, Lyons?
Feel free to add in
Josh Young

Reserves went through undefeated but lost the granny how often does that happen in footy these days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fancy telling your Thirds not to celebrate their GF win and wait to celebrate with the 1’s & 2’s cocky *ers!!! Good job losing two GF’s today. Guess the brown paper bags are only going to increase. 😂😂😂

Congratulations Cragieburn. Pretty much owned the outside today and Billy Morrison was huge I thought, and 25 for Cragieburn, was it Matty Laffan???? kicked a perlour in the third, great goal. Fine player.
I’ll never get over paying $20 at a district footy game. Anyway I’ll have to suck it up.

Fancy telling your Thirds not to celebrate their GF win and wait to celebrate with the 1’s & 2’s cocky f***ers!!! Good job losing two GF’s today. Guess the brown paper bags are only going to increase. 😂😂😂
Probably a smart call keeping them off the piss and avoiding drunk 18 year olds by midday tarnishing clubs name

HAHAHHAHAAHA s**t CLUB

More importantly, apart from the insipid performance from EK, the price the EDFL charged for food! Hot Dog $6.50, Dim Sims $2.50, hamburger $10.00! Cheaper at the AFL. EDFL should be ashamed of itself!

Edfl cop a lot of s**t but you think they run the food vans at windy hill ? Pretty sure they’re at windy hill during the vfl for Essendon so the vans dictate the price

“Pat can’t coach”

No Grabowski brothers
No Nathan Lyons
No Charlie Van Der Byl

What’s DC’s and Tullas excuse now

Not standing by the time keepers box waiting to post today ?
same thing happen 2 weeks ago only this week c/burn done it for 4 qtrs

good effort by ek though 3 years ago in div 2 now competing in a gf trying to get into premier

yes money spent yes recruiting but if you can do it and spend it why not.

HAHAHHAHAAHA s**t CLUB
Puerile and s**t post. Must take a special type of person to gloat at someone else’s misfortune. EK tried valiantly, but Craigieburn far too good. Just too slick and fast, and also dominated the air with Fynch, Morrison and Piggott. If Craigieburn can keep their team together and recruit wisely they will do well in Premier division.

As for EK, if they are to take the next step, they need a dominant ruckman and some big guys who can take a mark, but also players with pace who can break the lines. They can be justifiably proud of their achievement in making the GF, considering where they have come from. Great day for football. I thought the umpires did a fabulous job.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back