EDFL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure why.
Westy coach said it in his EDFL interview.

I’ve been told from a client of mine that there is someone involved at westy who owns an events and promotional company and he has guaranteed big coin for the club to use Franchina’s name at some functions during the year similar to what they did with Swan last year

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’ve been told from a client of mine that there is someone involved at westy who owns an events and promotional company and he has guaranteed big coin for the club to use Franchina’s name at some functions during the year similar to what they did with Swan last year

Ok then Forks, Let’s compare the pair....

FRANCHINA
Games 105

VS

SWAN
Games 258
Career highlights
Collingwood premiership player: 2010
Brownlow Medal: 2011
3x Copeland Trophy: 2008, 2009, 2010
Leigh Matthews Trophy: 2010
5x All-Australian team: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
2x Herald Sun Player of the Year: 2009, 2010
Bob Rose-Charlie Sutton Medal: 2009
AFLCA Champion Player of the Year: 2010
Lou Richards Medal: 2010
2x Bob Rose Trophy: 2010, 2013
International Rules: Jim Stynes Medallist 2010
2x AFL ANZAC Day Medal: 2012, 2014
Joseph Wren Memorial Trophy: 2003
VFL premiership player: 2003

Good hit out today between Diggers and Tulla
Both sides can walk away with both positives and things to work on
Tulla got up by 2 points which is a good result playing against a near full strength premiership side from 2018
A number of walk up senior players from last year seen playing in the reserves for Tulla so not sure what is going there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good hit out today between Diggers and Tulla
Both sides can walk away with both positives and things to work on
Tulla got up by 2 points which is a good result playing against a near full strength premiership side from 2018
A number of walk up senior players from last year seen playing in the reserves for Tulla so not sure what is going there

A few of the Tulla boys were in Bali during the week and only flew back in late Friday night hence had a run in the twos

EK my tip to surprise a few this year. Dion hill fit and firing. Charlie van Der Byl looking very good also.
A few recruits very impressive

Hey Foss, I think we heard that last season that Dion Hill was fit and firing however he didn’t do a lot. At times I think he seems to be more concerned with push & shove than concentrating on the contest.

Hey Foss, I think we heard that last season that Dion Hill was fit and firing however he didn’t do a lot. At times I think he seems to be more concerned with push & shove than concentrating on the contest.
Didn't he finish equal 5th in league B & F ?

Started season slowly due to interrupted pre-season, but once he got going he was brilliant.

Might want to re-think Turbo.

Roxy played Eltham Turtles in Eltham. Good hit out and Roxy won while experimenting a fair bit with positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back