EDFL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
EK are probably the most spoken about club in the edfl this season. Look how many players and sponsors and players that has attracted... should probably take a page from their books

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
There is no doubt that every other club would spend the money like EK are doing - clearly like Deer Park they are telling the league to stick the salary cap up their arse because EK would be so far above the salary cap it is beyond a joke - I cannot admire a club that simply buys its success and the flogs on EDFL radio will say what a great club they are and what a grea coach Pat is - truth is he is a very average coach but has access to lots of money and will buy quality players who will win him a premiership

Please tell me whose going to beat ek to a flag next year?

Itscantbe well done on working your way up to the biggest flog on here and contributing to EK status as the most hated team in the EDFL. You have a lot to say for someone that has no involvement at EK and have just a few friends that play there. Im sure there are some people down the club that would love to know who you are to shut your up. Unless you are all the same.

Itscantbe well done on working your way up to the biggest flog on here and contributing to EK status as the most hated team in the EDFL. You have a lot to say for someone that has no involvement at EK and have just a few friends that play there. Im sure there are some people down the club that would love to know who you are to shut your up. Unless you are all the same.

thank you so much for making my morning this made me laugh so much.

At least I can provide you all with facts on player signings not the bs rumours you guys come up with.

Enjoy your day you flog

Well I hope your players and more so your coach has grown some balls over the off season to be able to handle the pressure(they couldn’t this year) cause your certainly making it a case of EK v THE WORLD

People at ek are going about their business posting about their cub and haters like you are making it the world vs Ek. They are just defending their club.

In real news I hear Ek have signed a ruckman and going to announce this week. No idea who it is though.

Geez this has WRFL thread all over again.. and he has said he is from DP 🤦🏼‍♀️ Don’t be surprised if “itscantbe” is a certain poster from that thread under a new account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please tell me whose going to beat ek to a flag next year?

APW more than capable of winning the flag next season. From what I hear the coach is very good, they have some good kids coming through the cannons system. The coach will bring some handy players.

I love the posters saying EK rolled over in GF.

They just weren't good enough. I think the prelim win showed they were prepared to dig in and fight.

Just wondering .... are there any other clubs in Div 1 next season. Seems at this stage it’s only us trying to improve our list and maybe improve. Or is no ene else recruiting... how dare the other clubs try and recruit and improve. Maybe some have but haven’t announced anything yet . .maybe some are happy where they are !

Just wondering .... are there any other clubs in Div 1 next season. Seems at this stage it’s only us trying to improve our list and maybe improve. Or is no ene else recruiting... how dare the other clubs try and recruit and improve. Maybe some have but haven’t announced anything yet . .maybe some are happy where they are !
A lot of action happening at West Coburg at the moment and Airport West are hurting really bad. It will be a lot closer than everyone thinks and you still have to finish it off in the wide open spaces at windy hill.

Interesting to read new APW Coach " I not here to coach division 1 more than 12 months" sounds like the EK Coach from almost 12 months ago. It's great to have goals, but so many things can go wrong and all it does is give other teams a bit more lip on the ground when things don't go your way. Surely, wait until you settle in - But, i suppose Leadership comes in many forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back