EDFL Div 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
its slightly unusual to see players leave without a playing a game for there 2020 club. Was recruited by the coach who moved on but it’s unusual. Reduced cap would have some affect but Tulla wouldn’t be able to fit his 2020 salary in. His not the only player as it’s happening in a few leagues just find it a bit unusual as surely APW would have tried hard to hold him. Not having a coach might not have helped either. Anyway not having a go at the player in any way.

Hey I want an advance on my money as I'm doing it hard. Gets money, *s off. APW Vs Tulla will be interesting.

Very sad news coming out of East Keilor with the passing of one of their young football players. Thoughts from the entire footy community will no doubt be going out to the family, friends and members of the footy club.

RIP, Mitchell.

Apologies, definitely 1 league b&f, has 2 x older brothers but this one is the best of the 3, not taking anything away from them as they are very good footballers also.

Luke Reichelt is the player

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Did he play at the cannon’s? Was he in the Vic Metro side? Big call saying he is going to be one of the best local footballers for a number of years to come?

Did he play at the cannon’s? Was he in the Vic Metro side? Big call saying he is going to be one of the best local footballers for a number of years to come?
l am fascinated you presume that cannons or vic metro teams are the barometer for success. just because a kid doesnt know someone or has a famous dad or doesnt fit some recruiters mould means that kid cant be one of the best local footballers for years. Plenty running around who never get the chance to play TAC and there are plenty who did and cant get a kick against men.

l am fascinated you presume that cannons or vic metro teams are the barometer for success. just because a kid doesnt know someone or has a famous dad or doesnt fit some recruiters mould means that kid cant be one of the best local footballers for years. Plenty running around who never get the chance to play TAC and there are plenty who did and cant get a kick against men.
That is true and I have seen best in comp players that couldn’t make it as well. those that do make it to TAC (ones that are in the top 22) or state teams are more likely to succeed but not always. I will admit I have never seen the kid play but also interested to know why he doesn’t play in a higher grade if he is that good. There are boys that have famous dads that have made TAC and failed at that level.

That is true and I have seen best in comp players that couldn’t make it as well. those that do make it to TAC (ones that are in the top 22) or state teams are more likely to succeed but not always. I will admit I have never seen the kid play but also interested to know why he doesn’t play in a higher grade if he is that good. There are boys that have famous dads that have made TAC and failed at that level.

His two brothers are now at Roxy so maybe he just wants to play with them. From what I've heard about him he will play seniors at some stage this year.

Hearing lot's going on behind the scene's re: a certain Div 1 club and Salary Cap.. Couple of High Profile Presidents hell bent on not allowing this to happen and let the EDFL become a joke like the WRFL.... Watch this space...
Div 1 coaches being matey with a certain opposition coach on FB,,, This was a case of "keep your friends close , but your enemies closer"... This has a way to go but it will come to a head before the season get's away...

Cmon turbo.... please mate....Lost a few ? Turbo put it how you want but They have literally lost arguably their 6 best players. All 1 pointers.

Colletta
Micallef
Rayner
Raff
Patane
Klaromenos

Unrest going on at shark park?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

6 of their best? 😂😂 maybe 2🤦🏼‍♂️ What a stupid comment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back