Aucklander

The Ultimate Warrior
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
100% call òn Zak Auck.. great young man and can play the game been in a wonderful environment under Mighty Mick he will now get the game time he has been craving

Donald D
Watched a very large chunk of his junior footy. Great to see these kids now coming through.

Turbos mail

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 15, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
100% call òn Zak Auck.. great young man and can play the game been in a wonderful environment under Mighty Mick he will now get the game time he has been craving

Donald D
Yes mate, I believe that could have been one of the main reasons but he also lives in the vicinity and knows a few people I believe. 👍

Aucklander

The Ultimate Warrior
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Yes mate, I believe that could have been one of the main reasons but he also lives in the vicinity and knows a few people I believe. 👍
A lot of these young blokes played EDFL rep footy together winning two VIC metro champs along the way. Their history goes a long way back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turbos mail

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 15, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
For those without heraldsun subscription and like to stay updated with footy news they have a deal online 4 weeks for $4, so that’s $1 a week. I got 3 months for $12, so if you call them you might get a better deal. Great if your in lockdown.

Turbos mail

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 15, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm a huge Volpato fan and Josh's a good player, but I'd be very surprised if Survey wasn't talking about Keirbatieh. Keeping him will be huge.
Found this in the Hillside article regarding Hish.

Jackson Volpato will lead the Sharks solo next year, while key recruits Josh Trembearth and Hisham Kerbatieh are among those to have re-committed 👍

Punt05

Rookie
Sep 10, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Good mail Pro.

Is this partly due to the salary cap reduction as Keilor, as per all premier clubs, will need to off load some talent due to the budget. Good result for Hillside who appear to be bouncing back after some losses. So ultimately there list could end up being better than 2019 or at least it appears to have a bit more quality/polish which thry probably lacked in past years.. 🤔
Good to see Hillside recruiting, I did hear they were chasing a couple from EK.
I can’t see them being in relegation mix.

Hermes70

Draftee
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Which clubs will be relegated so Rupertswood can come strait into Div 1 ?
Be a bit annoyed if my Club got demoted an a johhny come lately walked strait into the division. Also why are they promised exceptions from the board?

the horse whisper

Team Captain
Oct 22, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Which clubs will be relegated so Rupertswood can come strait into Div 1 ?
Be a bit annoyed if my Club got demoted an a johhny come lately walked strait into the division. Also why are they promised exceptions from the board?
No one gets relegated. Rupertswood comes in so no bye in 2021. Hopefully this is made offical soon because it will effect some clubs with the salary cap. Clubs will now play 18 games not 16.

Top Bottom