Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Let me spit some facts for you since you clearly never post anything true on this page.. Hish is on $1,200 a game with sign ons mate (which i bet is off books), didnt go to the first night of pre season and didnt go to the west waters dinner night..... Great signing hes going to be mate... broke the bank for him and will attend no functions and barely train... Great role model also.. wait till you see your players crack it at the treatment hes getting (which they already are) he will be the undoing of your team chemistry mate

Wow. What a load of rubbish. I've know Hish since he was 13 and the kid is an absolute champion. Would have him up at Wallan in a heartbeat.

To read this sort of rubbish puts me off footy.

Oct 22, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I just said he didn’t make an effort at functions and players will get fed up with it. Nothing harmful there mate. I’ve been told he’s done the same at every other club.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

His old man might be the biggest issue. I’ve heard that he isn’t the greatest bloke to deal with in regards to his son.
thinks his son is better then what he really is

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
His old man might be the biggest issue. I’ve heard that he isn’t the greatest bloke to deal with in regards to his son.

Sounds like most of us Dad's. The kid was a hairs breath away from being drafted, so no doubting his undeniable ability.

stars alive

Team Captain
Aug 6, 2012
its about to happen
AFL Club
Gold Coast
The kid is now 22 i think he makes own decisions the old man had nothing to do with his transfer to any club..maybe as a junior yes ..you guys live in the past .. hillside is a good club regardless ..let the season unfold. Uneducated bananas on here make me laugh

Turbos mail

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 15, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wow. What a load of rubbish. I've know Hish since he was 13 and the kid is an absolute champion. Would have him up at Wallan in a heartbeat.

To read this sort of rubbish puts me off footy.

Yeah Auck it’s the reason we are all at odds with this poster. He is driving us all nuts with his denial and BS. Hish is a young kid with talent and no need to bring him into the argument but I guess that’s why we are all against this club.

stars alive

Team Captain
Aug 6, 2012
its about to happen
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Yeah Auck it’s the reason we are all at odds with this poster. He is driving us all nuts with his denial and BS. Hish is a young kid with talent and no need to bring him into the argument but I guess that’s why we are all against this club.
Let's look at the AFL players continually changing clubs and.lets be honest hilliside is a winner with Kerbatieh..now tell me I'm wrong..good pick up

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC

I just know he's a bloody great kid and one of many I've known in that age group who have turned out to be fantastic young men.

stars alive

Team Captain
Aug 6, 2012
its about to happen
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I just know he's a bloody great kid and one of many I've known in that age group who have turned out to be fantastic young men.
When he was young the dad was a passionate supporter but has become an a watcher of footy as opposed to being involved in anything..but its uneducated comments..still as I said hillsides a winner here..alot of clubs always trying to sign him up ..u name a league they will chase him..

ItsCantbe

Team Captain
Sep 6, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood

Hahaha mate pretty sure I’ve spat only facts on this forum and pretty sure you do more heads in then anyone mate

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

topheavy

Debutant
Jun 22, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Haven’t heard much coming out of Sunbury Kangaroos for season 2020.
I would think they would be ultra competitive considering the year they had. Any news on recruits? Would think they will push for finals.

Finals Ladder Prediction 2020
East Keilor
Airport West
Tullamarine
Last spot between
Westmeadows/Sunbury/WC/Hillside

Donald D

Senior List
Sep 9, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I would think they would be ultra competitive considering the year they had. Any news on recruits? Would think they will push for finals.

East Keilor
Airport West
Tullamarine
Last spot between
Will be lucky to win a game player revolt they dont want the premiership coach..... tail wagging dog type of stuff

Donald D

Biggest Choker

Senior List
Oct 8, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Very strong word is that All players that have asked for clearances will not be at Ek anyway and the other 10 that are training at other clubs won’t be there- what goes around comes around I suppose ! This business plan was always a short term model - wait and see approach I suppose, but usually if you don’t want to be there why would you want to keep them !
Looks like all clearances knocked back again - maybe next stop the board- will be interesting to see how much in-house "stuff" is discussed infront of the board as to why the club wants to hold onto these 2nd/3rd players. Surely, common sense will prevail if they ever want to see these players back at their club sometime in the future !!!

BoozeBud

Senior List
Nov 19, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond

East Keilor
Airport West
Tullamarine
Last spot between

Long time viewer first time poster but i feel similar, this is my ladder prediction. Love what EK is doing with the recruits they bringing in Scanlon and Lock are absolute Machines!! will easily be the best midfield duo in the comp cant wait to see them play

East Keilor
Airport West
West Meadows
Tullamarine
Hillside
Taylors Lakes
West Coburg
Roxburgh Park
Sunbury to go straight back down

Oct 22, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Long time viewer first time poster but i feel similar, this is my ladder prediction. Love what EK is doing with the recruits they bringing in Scanlon and Lock are absolute Machines!! will easily be the best midfield duo in the comp cant wait to see them play

East Keilor
Airport West
West Meadows
Tullamarine
Hillside
Taylors Lakes
West Coburg
Roxburgh Park
Sunbury to go straight back down
Sunbury to finish top 6.
Picked up a few from around the Sunbury area. Will surprise. Will have the best ruckman in the comp.

BoozeBud

Senior List
Nov 19, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Sunbury to finish top 6.
Picked up a few from around the Sunbury area. Will surprise. Will have the best ruckman in the comp.

Dont know much about the players picked up ill take your work for it. Maybe between Roxy, Sunbury and WC to drop. Will be good to see them play im excited.
You referring to the ruckman from div 2 they had last year? Ek's ruckman Tim Atkins they signed is an absolute weapon hes massive dont see him having much trouble in this comp to be honest but im happy to stand corrected. Maybe top ruckman will be between those two!

Aug 15, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Looks like all clearances knocked back again - maybe next stop the board- will be interesting to see how much in-house "stuff" is discussed infront of the board as to why the club wants to hold onto these 2nd/3rd players. Surely, common sense will prevail if they ever want to see these players back at their club sometime in the future !!!
Don't really understand the board comment ?

You make a good point about the players returning down the track.

I think the angst is more directed at the ex coach, but should the players suffer because of that.

BoozeBud

Senior List
Nov 19, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Don't really understand the board comment ?

You make a good point about the players returning down the track.

I think the angst is more directed at the ex coach, but should the players suffer because of that.
I think the way it works is if a club knocks back a player 3 times then it goes to the board for reviewing. Obviously KP wont win considering there is a fixed rule you can only take 2 players per club and if they slack on the rule then any team can get away with it.

Only way EK would release x amount of players i assume will be with a $$ agreement between the two clubs id say. But yeah not 100% what happens in that case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back