EDFL Div 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the way it works is if a club knocks back a player 3 times then it goes to the board for reviewing. Obviously KP wont win considering there is a fixed rule you can only take 2 players per club and if they slack on the rule then any team can get away with it.

Only way EK would release x amount of players i assume will be with a $$ agreement between the two clubs id say. But yeah not 100% what happens in that case

Players should just put in a clearance to another club first

Then to KP to get around it

I think the way it works is if a club knocks back a player 3 times then it goes to the board for reviewing. Obviously KP wont win considering there is a fixed rule you can only take 2 players per club and if they slack on the rule then any team can get away with it.

Only way EK would release x amount of players i assume will be with a $$ agreement between the two clubs id say. But yeah not 100% what happens in that case
The rule is a local rule specific to the EDFL - and for the integrity & consistency should be more detailed to specify players transferring from other comps which is why EK is in this position with players wanting to leave - Nothing stopping the whole seconds/ Thirds side going to Deer park or Sunshine which is probably 5-10 drive down the road and a different comp. I understand the intention of this rule - but it needs to be tightened up to alleviate 35+ players coming in to one club over a 2 year period. Under rule 4.a.3 players can present their case to the board for a $550 fee with a refund of $275. This money will go to the EDFL - $ 1925.00 based on the players denied - when the case is won and the players released , only the biggest EGO's will win in the end and at the end of the day, it will be the players decision what they want to do NOT the clubs. But, based on the rumours, it will be a miraculous turnaround if they wear the EK jumper come round 1 2020- Solution - KP just pay EK $1000 Bucks and move on and save a lot of time

Give Tullamarine and Deer Park a call he met with both 3 weeks ago

And the Tullamarine meeting was set up by
The rule is a local rule specific to the EDFL - and for the integrity & consistency should be more detailed to specify players transferring from other comps which is why EK is in this position with players wanting to leave - Nothing stopping the whole seconds/ Thirds side going to Deer park or Sunshine which is probably 5-10 drive down the road and a different comp. I understand the intention of this rule - but it needs to be tightened up to alleviate 35+ players coming in to one club over a 2 year period. Under rule 4.a.3 players can present their case to the board for a $550 fee with a refund of $275. This money will go to the EDFL - $ 1925.00 based on the players denied - when the case is won and the players released , only the biggest EGO's will win in the end and at the end of the day, it will be the players decision what they want to do NOT the clubs. But, based on the rumours, it will be a miraculous turnaround if they wear the EK jumper come round 1 2020- Solution - KP just pay EK $1000 Bucks and move on and save a lot of time

Also hearing Cooper Perry will be another to depart EK. Off to Tullamarine to play with mates Gatt and Dalrymple

This is a state wide rule. But most comps it’s 3-4 players.
EDFL have there’s set at 2 i’m guessing.

Yeah like i said Kp will be better off settling this with EK behind closed doors for like $250 a player for example.

I still don’t get why people are talking about reserves/thirds players when there is a lot going on around the league

I think the EDFL will overrule and they will all end up at KP
If they do that though it sets a standard for other teams to do it... sets a precedent they have to follow. May as well throw the rule in the bin. 0 chance league will bend on the rule.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they do that though it sets a standard for other teams to do it... sets a precedent they have to follow. May as well throw the rule in the bin. 0 chance league will bend on the rule.
Difference is they will try help KP get a reserves team. Which I hope they do get one for 2020.
I hope the league do allow it but unfortunately it’s not the league the you go to on appeal it’s Afl Vic is my understanding.
They will decide after 3 denials

Difference is they will try help KP get a reserves team. Which I hope they do get one for 2020.
I hope the league do allow it but unfortunately it’s not the league the you go to on appeal it’s Afl Vic is my understanding.
They will decide after 3 denials

The 2 player rule between EDFL clubs is an EDFL rule, not a AFl vic rule.
There is no appeal process in place for this rule , it would be up to EDFL. So good luck knowing what the outcome could be lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back