EDFL Div 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure they will be good players but question is are they on good money and just in it for the easy $$ Playing in a lower comp? Are there bodies shot hence dropping a level and taking some easy coin. That’s the risk I guess. I have never seen Scanlon play but Shagga was a gun in his prime but always well reimbursed for his efforts, hence playing at Marby then Deer Park.
But I’ve always admired blokes who continue to play whilst they still can. Good on them both..

The amount everyone has spoken these two up I can’t wait to see them play. Never seen either play but always heard nothing but exceptional things. I just googled both.... crazy credentials

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m sure they will be good players but question is are they on good money and just in it for the easy $$ Playing in a lower comp? Are there bodies shot hence dropping a level and taking some easy coin. That’s the risk I guess. I have never seen Scanlon play but Shagga was a gun in his prime but always well reimbursed for his efforts, hence playing at Marby then Deer Park.
But I’ve always admired blokes who continue to play whilst they still can. Good on them both..

Surely no more then $500 at their age taking into account their credentials and it’s division 2

Surely no more then $500 at their age taking into account their credentials and it’s division 2
With the amount of money EK are supposedly throwing around Scanlon must be on plenty $$$.

Compare his CV to someone like Colletta who is wanting $1000+ a game who's CV reads I once kicked 50 goals in a season

I’m sure his on more than that mate. Had to entice him across from the other side of town so guessing it’s decent coin. Shagga maybe around that mark plus some. Just an estimate on what’s being handed around. I’ve always said as long as players put in and contribute then good on them. Can’t stand the money chasers who give back little or don’t do enough for what they ask for.

I’m sure his on more than that mate. Had to entice him across from the other side of town so guessing it’s decent coin. Shagga maybe around that mark plus some. Just an estimate on what’s being handed around. I’ve always said as long as players put in and contribute then good on them. Can’t stand the money chasers who give back little or don’t do enough for what they ask for.

Scanlon has openly said he wants to retire with his cousin who plays for EK (joe palazollo) that’s why he came.. his years are clearly numbered so can’t see him coming for a crazy amount since he wanted to retire playing with his cousin

Scanlon has openly said he wants to retire with his cousin who plays for EK (joe palazollo) that’s why he came.. his years are clearly numbered so can’t see him coming for a crazy amount since he wanted to retire playing with his cousin

Think most of the recruits are playing for unders at EK, it’s a destination club. Bit like what happens at Keilor, class players just want to play under a master coach like Pat.

With the amount of money EK are supposedly throwing around Scanlon must be on plenty $$$.

Compare his CV to someone like Colletta who is wanting $1000+ a game who's CV reads I once kicked 50 goals in a season
$1000 and $500 a game. If they are that good, they should be playing premier division.

Last edited:
Think most of the recruits are playing for unders at EK, it’s a destination club. Bit like what happens at Keilor, class players just want to play under a master coach like Pat.
This post is a new all time low for this forum. Turbo , itcantbe, booze , haveago you are gunna have to work real hard to get this stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard that Marwan Abdul Wahed may have also signed at EK !!! Would be a minimum 5 point player

Probably the only club willing to pay the price he puts on his head each season.

Shops himself around every year to the highest bidder so will fit in well there. Will definitely give them the outside speed they missed in the GF against Craigieburn 😂😂

Probably the only club willing to pay the price he puts on his head each season.

Shops himself around every year to the highest bidder so will fit in well there. Will definitely give them the outside speed they missed in the GF against Craigieburn 😂😂
Marwan would be a good Reserve player for them - he is slow and a lack of pace is what cost East Keilor last year plus he would get extra points because he came second in West Meadows B&F , is playing against his former club and this will be his third club in 3 years , a minimum 5 point player and possibly a 6 point player !!!

Marwan would be a good Reserve player for them - he is slow and a lack of pace is what cost East Keilor last year plus he would get extra points because he came second in West Meadows B&F , is playing against his former club and this will be his third club in 3 years , a minimum 5 point player and possibly a 6 point player !!!

Local players cap out at 5 no matter what’s. AFL players are the only ones that can be 6 as far as I know

Bit hard on Marwan. Mo got stuck into him to go to Westy and gave him good money to do so. He will not be playing at EK

Hey Turbs old mate,
Both played in the GVFL mid-2000's with Scanlon winning a couple of Flags with Seymour and Broadbent I reckon one with Tatura. Both won B&F's at their respective clubs. Scanlon is/was the better player IMO having watched them both. Not sure how much they are getting paid in 2020 but if either are getting more than $500. Seriously??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back