EDFL Div 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those that think these dates coming out has confirmed a season starting are very wrong. MAJORITY of clubs have informed the EDFL they do not want a season to go ahead in 2020. Mostly through financial reasons, strain on volunteers and lack of player interest. Plenty to play out yet. I would expect some clubs to start officially pulling out over the next couple of weeks.
A definite 2 in Premier to pull out . A definite 3 in Div 1 . A definite 3 in Div 2 . Thats just at the moment .

Those that think these dates coming out has confirmed a season starting are very wrong. MAJORITY of clubs have informed the EDFL they do not want a season to go ahead in 2020. Mostly through financial reasons, strain on volunteers and lack of player interest. Plenty to play out yet. I would expect some clubs to start officially pulling out over the next couple of weeks.
Whilst covid exists, nothing to suggest it won’t be here for many more years, community sport is dead.

Time to take up golf kids.

I’ve heard strathmore, Craigieburn, Roxy and WM don’t want a bar of it. Anyone here able to confirm ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bashem, once you mentioned Strathmore then certain people will think I have another account. 😂

if this is the case will EK get more players playing for free I guess as they have mates in Arrow. 😉😉😂😂 They might need to apply for more points. OH no I shouldn’t mention that word. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Weird that WM would be training for no apparent reason?
Probably a bit easier to train and get the boys together to help with whatever’s happening in there lives for a bit of mental stimulation or feel good vibes. Still hard to run a footy club on a Saturday with Covid regardless if clubs are training right now or not..

APW have signed Mont Morency Captain Jesse Donaldson for the year and will go back after 2020. Absolute beast inside midfielder, bet no one complains about that transfer since it wasn’t Ek

So more cases of coronavirus. Probably won’t go into lockdown as it will damage the economy as we start to get back to reality but will it effect any football starting.. 🤔🤔
Clubs chasing recruits could pay a hefty price.

But they aren't paying them Turbo..... they swear they aren't. Don't we take them in their word??
So more cases of coronavirus. Probably won’t go into lockdown as it will damage the economy as we start to get back to reality but will it effect any football starting..
Clubs chasing recruits could pay a hefty price.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't say he is an absolute beast inside mid. Good player but beast PLEASE.

He’s better then any other player APW have let’s be honest, also signed another 2 nfnl players.

Seems One being ex collingwood player and reigning league bnf Brent Macaffar, if you think he’s coming to play for free your dreaming.

Again funny how no one cares when it isn’t EK, pretty hypocritical if you ask me

Last edited:
He’s better then any other player APW have let’s be honest, also signed another 2 nfnl players.

Seems One being ex collingwood player and reigning league bnf Brent Macaffar, if you think he’s coming to play for free your dreaming.

Again funny how no one cares when it isn’t EK, pretty hypocritical if you ask me

Wow fair signings there. Pretty crazy they signing so many players from NFNL only for the year. Wonder how there home grown's going to fill sitting for players only coming a year.

Also Fair comment, Exactly why i always have a go at Turbo for only hating on EK when they do something for some reason.

This is becoming a bit of a joke. Ek have been doing this for a while now so no real suprise, and the guy running apw pretty much sums up what that club will become. Good luck to them and this is another example of why the edfl has lost so much credibility

This is becoming a bit of a joke. Ek have been doing this for a while now so no real suprise, and the guy running apw pretty much sums up what that club will become. Good luck to them and this is another example of why the edfl has lost so much credibility
Who is running APW? And why is that a credibility issue for the EDFL?

Relax man bit of an over exaggeration there. Bring it on the more quality in our division the better. Best division in local football got even better

It's a bit like Neville Bartos I think Turbo.... no cash here, here no cash.

We'll be back next year ready to go. With the cost to continue with cleaning, sanitizing, paying for lights and affiliation fees and potentially no incoming it makes it tough.

All the best to any team looking to compete this year but let's face it it's a two horse race and with no relegation nothing really you play for info the rest of the division. Only thing that can happen is losing blokes to injury
Hey UTR, always going to happen out your way. If no supporters then no footy. You know what I mean..

Bit of Friday night banter after a big arvo session down here.

EDFL footy done.. Otherwise watch 4-5 of your players will get calls. Tell them to take the cash..

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back