EDFL Div 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Read the memo everyone , it says "when a quality club chooses our competition" , so does that mean we put them in Div 1 because all the clubs in Div 2 are sh*t . Thats how it sounds to me
I’m sure the league regrets that comment as it points towards discrepancies between Rupo and Kangaroos but they had to go into div1. Div2 clubs couldn’t wear another season like last year..

It does change things now with payments in this division with the extra 2 games. Interesting come mid year when things will get evaluated.. Nothing will be done now as usually it can be audited 1/2 to 3/4 way into the season. Couple of injuries can change things.

I actually hope they win div1 and cost EK another year 😂
Another year! Ummmm.. Interesting comment as if EK dont won it in 2021 expect an interesting post season party..Hot favorites for premiership and really should win GF by 60+ points. On paper anyway..
But had enough of talking about EK in all honesty. But it’s been fun.. 😄
Let’s reaccess them mid year..

Another year! Ummmm.. Interesting comment as if EK dont won it in 2021 expect an interesting post season party..Hot favorites for premiership and really should win GF by 60+ points. On paper anyway..
Why don’t we talk Tulla, seem to have recruited heavily and got there usual quota from feeder club OP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Games aren’t played on paper Turbo 😉

I’d think that Rupo will make the top 4 in their first year in division 1. They have one of the better junior programs around. All things being equal they’ll be in premier with 3 years.

I’d think that Rupo will make the top 4 in their first year in division 1. They have one of the better junior programs around. All things being equal they’ll be in premier with 3 years.
which teams will miss out and why, and can you tell me who in div 1 doesnt have a junior program . I know but do you.

which teams will miss out and why, and can you tell me who in div 1 doesnt have a junior program . I know but do you.
Dandy i just checked all the div 1 teams have a junior program to some extent some bigger than others .But my question would be how many teams will have u18's and how good are they as this will be a true indicator of depth and talent coming through.I would think if West Meadows can keep most of the kids from last years Premiership then they will be best placed in the next few seasons .If your unders side is getting the hell belted out of them each week but they keep turning up each week it show great club sprite but on the flip side there would not be much talent coming through

Dandy i just checked all the div 1 teams have a junior program to some extent some bigger than others .But my question would be how many teams will have u18's and how good are they as this will be a true indicator of depth and talent coming through.I would think if West Meadows can keep most of the kids from last years Premiership then they will be best placed in the next few seasons .If your unders side is getting the hell belted out of them each week but they keep turning up each week it show great club sprite but on the flip side there would not be much talent coming through
It will be interesting to see. Last year Hillside under 18s played in premier league and just missed finals. I can’t remember that happening before. It’s a great challenge and think it’s a great idea.

It will be interesting to see. Last year Hillside under 18s played in premier league and just missed finals. I can’t remember that happening before. It’s a great challenge and think it’s a great ideay
het turbo how are you, my query was to suggestion of junior programs and rupo.
I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU ARE SAYING BUT GO PAST WESTMEADOWS TAYLORS LAKES HILLSIDE AND WEST COBURG AND YOU ARE STRUGGLING TO PUT FORWARD A JUNIOR PROGRAM IN DIV 1 THATS RELEVANT FOR 4 YEARS

Sunbury finished 8 out of 12 sides in the RDFL before coming across to the EDFL. Rupo just won the flag by 85 points.... Bit of a difference
I may be wrong with this comment,but didn't Sunbury Kangas recruit quite alot of players in there first season in the EDFL...hence they where probably a 10 to 12 goal better side than what the where in there last season in the RDFL.

het turbo how are you, my query was to suggestion of junior programs and rupo.

I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU ARE SAYING BUT GO PAST WESTMEADOWS TAYLORS LAKES HILLSIDE AND WEST COBURG AND YOU ARE STRUGGLING TO PUT FORWARD A JUNIOR PROGRAM IN DIV 1 THATS RELEVANT FOR 4 YEARS
totally agree with you now more than ever a good junior program will be so important .Clubs will have to make sure that they focus on development of the juniors as well so they have a steady flow of players that can and want to play senior football for the their club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back