EDFL Div 1 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I love your optimism and i hope your right
Lets say part of the rumour mill is correct & players are getting bumper Sign ons through a Construction Company. I really can't see what the EDFL or AFLVIC can do about that? Businesses can employ who they want to do what they want. It doesn't happen that often because not many people are willing to throw their money around to that volume to try & put their names in lights. Also the hollow victory element where alot of people wouldn't get the enjoyment to match the sacrifice out of doing it. Unfortunately heading to top office demanding action won't amount to much they will have to cop it and hope they stumble.

Lets say part of the rumour mill is correct & players are getting bumper Sign ons through a Construction Company. I really can't see what the EDFL or AFLVIC can do about that? Businesses can employ who they want to do what they want. It doesn't happen that often because not many people are willing to throw their money around to that volume to try & put their names in lights. Also the hollow victory element where alot of people wouldn't get the enjoyment to match the sacrifice out of doing it. Unfortunately heading to top office demanding action won't amount to much they will have to cop it and hope they stumble.

it happens a whole lot more than you think

Good luck to the two premiership players. Not sure how well Sammy is going this year but can't imagine he'd play more than handful of games. I think injuries and father time might catch up but we'll see. Think Fez and Sammy helped get the Saad deal done somehow. Be an interesting week 1 at Lakeside
Don’t forget Saad Saad is joining them at the kangaroos

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How old is Saad these days ?

From this 2017 article.

CLEARLY someone missed Saad Saad when he left the Goulburn Valley league for a season last year.
As The Weekly Times interview with Saad wraps up, the Seymour footballer is approached by one of the goal umpires for the game the 34-year-old is about to play.

Good luck to the two premiership players. Not sure how well Sammy is going this year but can't imagine he'd play more than handful of games. I think injuries and father time might catch up but we'll see. Think Fez and Sammy helped get the Saad deal done somehow. Be an interesting week 1 at Lakeside

how r u travelling up ur way rox
Did you end up loosing Eliot to Williamstown or was i off the money

Off the money on that one gladly. Going ok down our way. A few handy pick ups for us and a united group once again. I just hope we get a season off but something in the of my mind says s**t will start up again and we'll lose another year. Hope not
how r u travelling up ur way rox
Did you end up loosing Eliot to Williamstown or was i off the money

Hillside announcement of 2 under 18:5 sides. Great stuff and maybe they are doing better than most think. I don’t know anything close but surely that’s a huge positive and puts them in a great position to build a strong platform. 👏👏

Heath Shaw to EK

Hillside announcement of 2 under 18:5 sides. Great stuff and maybe they are doing better than most think. I don’t know anything close but surely that’s a huge positive and puts them in a great position to build a strong platform. 👏👏
really man u removed from reality

a second under 18 team would have zero senior influence except fill numbers for the seconds

You would think so Turbs , but Hillside have had strong juniors for years and it hasn't transformed into Seniors... Yes they may have good numbers which will keep them competitive in B Grade but they are way off anywhere near being an A Grade club... Have a look at the quality of players and people(off field) they lost this year , there is a reason for that...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back