EDFL Div 1 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny how every metro league have said no premierships or promotion/relegation in Victoria except the EDFL.
Just proves that EDFL hierarchy have lost the plot and changes need to happen.

Eastern have promoted both Park Orchards and East Burwood up a division. PK now in premier and EB in division 2 (I think, might be division 1, can’t remember)

I am sure someone can correct me. I don’t think they have had any relegation though and several new clubs looking to enter EFL from Outer East and SFL

Funny how every metro league have said no premierships or promotion/relegation in Victoria except the EDFL.
Just proves that EDFL hierarchy have lost the plot and changes need to happen.
Should have been no premierships, however the league needed to do something about the unevenness of divisions - EK for Craigieburn was a must, so inline with that they also did MV for TL - there are pro's and cons
The clubs vote in these people every year to run the league so who's fault is it, if they are not happy! theirs!

Bashen surely the blokes on the premier page are joking about EK recruiting a 37 year old player to play premier div he will get left for dead by the young fast bloke in premier and he got 10 weeks suspension for coward hitting a 20 year player if that's the way EK are going to go see you guys back in div 1 in 2023

I’m sure ek only signing 1 player.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Bashen i would hardly compare wrfl div 1 to edfl premier they are worlds apart in standard

I don’t know his age but let’s assume he’s 37 like someone said. Why would going edfl prem prompt a pay rise if he’s 37 year old.

Having no idea about this transfer and looking at it logically I’m thinking he wants to play 1-2 more years with his mate Stewart before he probably retires. Maybe he came to EK on his accord?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People get paid less the older they get, plus he’s come from a premier comp, no reason to get paid more.

Who said he is going to be paid more. Your post inferred that he was going to be paid or worth nothing p/w.
if not being paid he won’t play, one would assume.

I don’t know his age but let’s assume he’s 37 like someone said. Why would going edfl prem prompt a pay rise if he’s 37 year old.

Having no idea about this transfer and looking at it logically I’m thinking he wants to play 1-2 more years with his mate Stewart before he probably retires. Maybe he came to EK on his accord?

Highly doubtful …he had a fall out with the coach I’m told my a very reliable source

may be so Bashen but I doubt he would be in Ek's best 22 and be playing in the senior team each week

No that i've head. There is always a selected few that make it about them, so hopefully that bad/toxic energy take a spell and move on.
who are you referring to in this?

Thommo the HS reserves coach of the last 5 years has just been appointed reserves coach of St Albans. Great move by Thommo and a greataddition for St Albans. I see his playing assistant has gone with him plus a few others I believe will be heading there. Not great news for Hillside going forward as reserves are your heart & soul and reserves coaches don’t fall off trees especially good loyal ones like Thommo.

who are you referring to in this?

Thommo the HS reserves coach of the last 5 years has just been appointed reserves coach of St Albans. Great move by Thommo and a greataddition for St Albans. I see his playing assistant has gone with him plus a few others I believe will be heading there. Not great news for Hillside going forward as reserves are your heart & soul and reserves coaches don’t fall off trees especially good loyal ones like Thommo.
Who’s the playing assistant?. Also for someone who doesn’t watch HS much at all, if any of their games especially the 2nds u seems to do a lot of rating of people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back