EDFL Div 1 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Brancatisano gone as well, what happened there?

Knew about this acouple weeks ago as did majority of people around the club.

He didn’t leave EK, he wanted to stay although ek got rid of him not on playing ability or personality.

But due to work reasons he won’t be available to train every single week so he wouldn’t of got a game playing premier with that arrangement and he is good enough to play ones in most teams so playing twos obviously isn’t an option when teams will allow him to play div 1 with less training due to work.

It’s obvious He’s much loved by the playing group and coaches but can’t have people not training every week and playing premier seniors obviously.

APW have got a good kid in fab. Surely favourites for flags now, that’s what 6 or 7 signings.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

He didn’t leave EK, he wanted to stay although ek got rid of him not on playing ability or personality.

But due to work reasons he won’t be available to train every single week so he wouldn’t of got a game playing premier with that arrangement and he is good enough to play ones in most teams so playing twos obviously isn’t an option when teams will allow him to play div 1 with less training due to work.

It’s obvious He’s much loved by the playing group and coaches but can’t have people not training every week and playing premier seniors obviously.

APW have got a good kid in fab. Surely favourites for flags now, that’s what 6 or 7 signings.

4 that has been announced on their FB page so far. Certainly having a crack at it.

Whoa you do realise it’s a different landscape nowadays with covid that players are allowed a bit of flexibility especially with the reduced cap. Well yes it’s a reduced cap!!!

Yes you do need a bit more commitment however surely this was discussed upon signing on..

1. Fab has a history of changing clubs and needs to settle down at a club.
2. Fab did struggle a bit at premier in the past.

Having said this he should settle down and give premier a crack. Maybe he likes the lower level and the extra $$ that comes along with playing in a lower division.

Whoa you do realise it’s a different landscape nowadays with covid that players are allowed a bit of flexibility especially with the reduced cap. Well yes it’s a reduced cap!!!

Yes you do need a bit more commitment however surely this was discussed upon signing on..

1. Fab has a history of changing clubs and needs to settle down at a club.
2. Fab did struggle a bit at premier in the past.

Having said this he should settle down and give premier a crack. Maybe he likes the lower level and the extra $$ that comes along with playing in a lower division.
$900 a game is what im hearing

Not likely.
Problem with Fab is this will be his 5th EDFL club his played at since playing senior footy. His only 28 years old and that’s a lot of clubs just in the EDFL. Plus he played at Sunshine in the WRFL so that’s 6 clubs I know off. It’s almost a different club every year. Yes his a nice kid but he needs to settle at a club but chooses to move all the time. Personally don’t get it..

Problem with Fab is this will be his 5th EDFL club his played at since playing senior footy. His only 28 years old and that’s a lot of clubs just in the EDFL. Plus he played at Sunshine in the WRFL so that’s 6 clubs I know off. It’s almost a different club every year. Yes his a nice kid but he needs to settle at a club but chooses to move all the time. Personally don’t get it..
Sure your not getting mixed up with Kerbatieh lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dumbest thing I’ve heard. Keilor reserves would not beat EK, Tulla nor APW but ok.

There was a few guys who left Keilor not getting a game in the reserves who ended up playing consistent senior footy in Div 1…
I think it would be interesting to have Keilor, Strathmore & Abers playing against Div 1 sides - obviously the top end talent (blokes on 800+ a game) aren’t running around in the reserves too often

Double standards clearly

Bash, I dont think AW were spending too much this year, as most of the players they spent money on didnt end up playing, so they should have plenty of room for new signings, but will start to get interesting if they sign too many more, might have to get Turbo to investigate if they do!!

Bash, I dont think AW were spending too much this year, as most of the players they spent money on didnt end up playing, so they should have plenty of room for new signings, but will start to get interesting if they sign too many more, might have to get Turbo to investigate if they do!!
I’m all over it. 😄

Difference is the quality of players they are recruiting against the caliber of EK. But im not fussed any longer.

$900 would be a pay cut for Fab. On similar at EK, more at Sunshine, a lot more at Pyramid Hill and an extreme amount at Castlemaine where he lasted half a season.
Far out how many clubs has he been to. With those 2 country sides it makes about 7 plus his been to 3 different VFL clubs.

In all seriousness his market value is about a 1/3 of the figure so any club paying him more than 400 (allowing an extra 100 to entice him over) is completely crazy and sets a poor example. So that means at least 6-10 are on more $$. That’s a joke, I’m sorry.

Great kid but just being honest you cannot operate a club budget nor should you be in a position if that’s what his being offered.

I’m all over it.

Difference is the quality of players they are recruiting against the caliber of EK. But im not fussed any longer.

They have signed some quality mate. They are the favs at this stage, young on his way back too

They have signed some quality mate. They are the favs at this stage, young on his way back too

Yeah the ex bulldog player but others are just average so can’t compare to Shaw, Lock, Bongetti, Stewart. Just answering the question re comparison

Yeah the ex bulldog player but others are just average so can’t compare to Shaw, Lock, Bongetti, Stewart. Just answering the question re comparison

You were all over ek for “cap this and cap that” and ek were living rent free in your head. You think all these APW players have come for $100 a week?

That’s my point turbo, keep the same energy, double standards mate.

Not that I really give 2 sh*ts though. Good luck to them, hope they win it next year.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back