EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tulla recruiting well for 2023.

Definitely a strong emphasis on youth. Perhaps they know they're no chance for a premiership with Deer Park in the div so they're possibly trying to develop a team that will challenge for the flag in 2024-25.

Gonna be an exiting time down at Leo Dineen reserve with the new clubrooms, new coach and many new players.

I'm still hoping that several players who haven't re-signed yet will stay on for next year.

I've definitely heard from good sources that Glenroy are in trouble. Hope they get back on their feet soon.

Will Deer Park go through the entire season without a loss? Thoughts?

Definitely a strong emphasis on youth. Perhaps they know they're no chance for a premiership with Deer Park in the div so they're possibly trying to develop a team that will challenge for the flag in 2024-25.

Gonna be an exiting time down at Leo Dineen reserve with the new clubrooms, new coach and many new players.

I'm still hoping that several players who haven't re-signed yet will stay on for next year.

I've definitely heard from good sources that Glenroy are in trouble. Hope they get back on their feet soon.

Honestly it’s a joke if deer park compete in Div 1, If deer park retains their list I think they will go through undefeated.

Although I think it’s a good time to recruit regardless. Have your players drop more points and go hard for 2024.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Honestly it’s a joke if deer park compete in Div 1, If deer park retains their list I think they will go through undefeated.

Although I think it’s a good time to recruit regardless. Have your players drop more points and go hard for 2024.

DP should only be allowed to start in Premier.

It makes a mockery of the whole competition - it means that DP are playing below their level and turns Div 1 into a farce in 2023 and makes it a wasted season for most of the current EDFL clubs in that division.
Both DP and StAlbans dont have the right to walk straight into Premier they have to earn the right. Didn’t hear people saying Rupo or Kangas should go straight into Premier. Nothing is a given and they will face some very competitive teams in Div 1

WRFL have now officially appealed the decision which means it is now back in the hands of AFL VIC. I believe this will drag into first half of December now untill there is 100% certainty that they are in.

Both DP and StAlbans dont have the right to walk straight into Premier they have to earn the right. Didn’t hear people saying Rupo or Kangas should go straight into Premier. Nothing is a given and they will face some very competitive teams in Div 1

This is the silliest comment I have ever heard in my life. Your comparing the most successful premier division team of the last decade to Sunbury kangaroos and ruppo 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

They would beat Sunbury by 40 goals and ruppo by 20 goals lol

This is the silliest comment I have ever heard in my life. Your comparing the most successful premier division team of the last decade to Sunbury kangaroos and ruppo 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Bashen in fairness if we go back on this thread, before there was talk of these clubs moving to edfl, most posters have said that Deer Park would get flogged by the premier clubs.

Now they want to move people have changed their tune saying they must go to premier because of their success.

Complete change of view. Is WRFLs best really good enough for premier?

Bashen in fairness if we go back on this thread, before there was talk of these clubs moving to edfl, most posters have said that Deer Park would get flogged by the premier clubs.

Now they want to move people have changed their tune saying they must go to premier because of their success.

Complete change of view. Is WRFLs best really good enough for premier?

They would get beat by top 5 I think. Would of thought they would of finished 6th in prem this year, which is enough to make a mockery of Div 1 I think.

They would get beat by top 5 I think. Would of thought they would of finished 6th in prem this year, which is enough to make a mockery of Div 1 I think.

It’s going to be interesting having 2x wrfl teams coming across to the edfl just to measure up where the wrfl sit compared to the edfl.

Agree with you 💯 which is so unlike me 🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely you are joking when you compare Rupertswood and Sunbury Kangaroos with DP! 🤦‍♂️

The comparison is chalk and cheese!

DP won seven flags in a row in the top tier of a league and Sunbury Kangaroos were far from taking the Riddell league by
storm.

Correct me if I’m wrong but from memory Sunbury Kangaroos were placed in D2 and took the piss, went the whole season undefeated and won the reserves too.

It was the wise move putting Ruperswood in D1 as they were a competitive mid table inclusion.

As an outsider, it seems like Deer Park should be going to Premier where they most likely won’t be relegated and be competitive rather than tainting the integrity of D1 footy in ‘23.

I could be wrong here but that seems like the happy medium resolution to all of this.

torpfrom50 has a bug up his eight day about west signing their coach too early and reckons his methods are no good and therefore not a good coach and west not going any where
No bug in my 8 day, the club is in disarray. i called it mid last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back