EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you serious.
Moonee Valley and West Coburg in top 12. That’s a joke.
Roxy is reasonable but just lock your car and make sure no shootings in the area.
Come on turbo. That's just rubbish. The surface is one of the best in the entire league, but just reasonable.... the goat track at Hillside is a disgrace and the hillbillies will only knock off your car if it's a commodore or falcon so they can do up their fully sick car

On SM-N985F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Interesting to see how many get cleared to Riddell considering there is a limit before AFL Vic gets involved also.

I think they only have 5 players from Rupo + the coach. What is the limit of players they can tax from a team?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Will Young to Marby… reuniting with Holland

I guess someones turned the money tap back on up at DS Aitken

It all depends if you want to compete or just make up the numbers. It's going to be very even among the top 7-8 sides.

It all depends if you want to compete or just make up the numbers. It's going to be very even among the top 7-8 sides.
Of course. At the end of the day, it is what it takes.

It's a shame for some of the younger Craigieburn players who got a taste of it last year who will now most likely be pushed out to make way. I thought that mob was going the way of developing their youth.

I hope for the young kids' sake they're driven by this and want to learn from them as there are some good players around them to learn from on every line.

Of course. At the end of the day, it is what it takes.

It's a shame for some of the younger Craigieburn players who got a taste of it last year who will now most likely be pushed out to make way. I thought that mob was going the way of developing their youth.

I hope for the young kids' sake they're driven by this and want to learn from them as there are some good players around them to learn from on every line.
Pretty sure there has been some outs(Lalor) so the kids should be fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem l have with Davies is that we get him back on big money win the Div 1 premiership & both times he has taken off back to Wallan .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Davies is a great get and and always sad to see locals leave the club is totally in a much better space and the juniors coming through can play anywhere just ask the clubs who’s backsides got kicked this year…

The Stewart brothers could be up there with best brother combination in Local footy. My favourites are Shylo & Dean Smith spewing they never played together😂
Best brothers combo in footy boomer and Shane Harvey? Cameron Lee and Trent lee

Darcy barden and William barden

Remove this Banner Ad

Back