EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, well I now my head and give a clap on the hood mail. But this will ultimately go through the league. Interesting why they dobbed him in and now they recruit him. Didn’t they say he started the blue?
If I’m hillside I’m asking for the fine $$$ back asap.

Hearing Hillside doing well but yet to announce. The Castello move is paying off… Watch this
Nah mate, you said he started the blue. You say a lot of things

Clearly signed for the love of the club and jumper. Following his mate the the $$ thrown at them. Interesting tho HS moving forward and SA going back to the same old well.

Clearly signed for the love of the club and jumper. Following his mate the the $$ thrown at them. Interesting tho HS moving forward and SA going back to the same old well.
I tend to agree as if rumours are true HS have picked up 3 premier league players whereas SA mostly lower level outside the signing of Coletta.
If the mail on Cavka is correct that’s a huge pick up. Genuine star!! And then Caruso brothers well that’s something they have needed for years. Quality, hard as mids with experience/leadership.
Hillside appear to being having a serious crack in season 2024..

I tend to agree as if rumours are true HS have picked up 3 premier league players whereas SA mostly lower level outside the signing of Coletta.
If the mail on Cavka is correct that’s a huge pick up. Genuine star!! And then Caruso brothers well that’s something they have needed for years. Quality, hard as mids with experience/leadership.
Hillside appear to being having a serious crack in season 2024..
Pretty simple really. HS live rent free in SA heads too. Their Socials and comments says it all. 😂🤡🤡🤡

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oak park even worse second half of the year when the back room was used for the umpires.
I’m sure everyone will be happy to hear about the new visitors change rooms down at JP Fawkner reserve.
Council has kept them as small as possible so as not to spoil anyone though, At the very least everything will be nice and shiny.
Got a brand new deck also so the viewing will have never been better👍👍

On recruitment news signed the younger Pascu today, depending on how much VFL he may play will be a massive addition to the midfield.
Ex captain Molloy returning also as a great depth option.
Have seen some others but hard to gauge impact as not sure on history.
Haven’t lost much.
Expect them to be mid table I’d say, young and improving side. The step up should do good things for their development

I’m sure everyone will be happy to hear about the new visitors change rooms down at JP Fawkner reserve.
Council has kept them as small as possible so as not to spoil anyone though, At the very least everything will be nice and shiny.
Got a brand new deck also so the viewing will have never been better👍👍

On recruitment news signed the younger Pascu today, depending on how much VFL he may play will be a massive addition to the midfield.
Ex captain Molloy returning also as a great depth option.
Have seen some others but hard to gauge impact as not sure on history.
Haven’t lost much.
Expect them to be mid table I’d say, young and improving side. The step up should do good things for their development
Where is Pascu playing VFL in 2024? Surely not the Bullants again

Hillside having a red hot crack and are up among the favs now. However while Caruso brothers, Cavka, Castello will be a handful in div 1 i cant see them pushing into Premier if HS were to win. Might more be looking for a flag before retirement. Top 4 looks almost set in my eyes with Marby, West Coburg, HS, St Albans.
Still expecting a cracking comp though.
Craigieburn should be better again and might be next best, but will be fighting it out for 5th with a couple others. Think Oak Park might find it hard coming up and with another double drop seem odds on to head back down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back