EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

The Terranova effect in full force at Roxy

Carrol and McPharlane announced at Sunshine

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The Terranova effect in full force at Roxy

Carrol and McPharlane announced at Sunshine

Pretty sure they'd pulled the plug before that announcement.

I'll have a go:

1. West Coburg
2. Marby
3. St A
4. Hillside
5. Craigieburn
6. MV
7. Tulla
8. Rupo
9. OP
10. Roxy
11. KP

Same for me except Rupo dead last. Hearing more players to leave as they aren’t happy with the new coach slagging off the players and coach who have just left on a facebook messenger chat. The bloke wasn’t liked at Gisborne and it looks like he isn’t off to a good start at Rupo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same for me except Rupo dead last. Hearing more players to leave as they aren’t happy with the new coach slagging off the players and coach who have just left on a facebook messenger chat. The bloke wasn’t liked at Gisborne and it looks like he isn’t off to a good start at Rupo!

The only thing that will stop Rupo finishing last is if they don’t have a team.

I'll have a go:

1. West Coburg
2. Marby
3. St A
4. Hillside
5. Craigieburn
6. MV
7. Tulla
8. Rupo
9. OP
10. Roxy
11. KP
Marby
West Coburg
Hillside
St A
Craigieburn
Tulla
MV
Roxy
KP
Rupo
Oak Park

Top 4 look almost set to play finals. CB, Tulla i think fighting for 5th, could come down to the draw as to who makes it which would be a shame. Will be good to get 10 teams back in this div in 2025 for an even fixture. MV and Roxy not far behind with the other 3 fighting out relegation.

Marby
West Coburg
St Albans
Hillside

Tulla
Craigieburn

MV
Roxy
OP

Rupo
KP

Clear top 4 and almost a clear bottom 2 with OP to join the fight. Not much between Craigieburn and Tulla.

Nat and Fort are great pick ups for Hillside. A fully fit Covelli will be a huge advantage for them too.

Marby
West Coburg
St Albans
Hillside

Tulla
Craigieburn

MV
Roxy
OP

Rupo
KP

Clear top 4 and almost a clear bottom 2 with OP to join the fight. Not much between Craigieburn and Tulla.

Nat and Fort are great pick ups for Hillside. A fully fit Covelli will be a huge advantage for them too.
Fair comments mate.
In all honesty if Covelli was to get fit and injury free his a premier rated forward. Probably justs enjoys his footy with mates without the added pressure but gee he can play. Plus he seems like a great bloke and you wouldn’t want to mess with him. These big key forwards are gold..
Good that hillside held him as rumours were swirling that he was considering a move to the outer east for big $$.

Fair comments mate.
In all honesty if Covelli was to get fit and injury free his a premier rated forward. Probably justs enjoys his footy with mates without the added pressure but gee he can play. Plus he seems like a great bloke and you wouldn’t want to mess with him. These big key forwards are gold..
Good that hillside held him as rumours were swirling that he was considering a move to the outer east for big $$.
With what looks like a strong list being assembled over the last two season and this off season and the buy in from the players and not to mention the coaching and mentoring being brought in for this talented young group don’t be suprised if Covelli is 10-20kg’s lighter and fitter in 2024

Fair comments mate.

Two super experienced quality A graders will ensure Hillside are fighting it out for top spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back