EDFL Div 1 Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Please explain how you are talking FACTS when you have said multiple times you’re not involved at EK and don’t even get to every game as you sometimes watch the vision. Were you in the meetings?? I’m very confused as are others!!

Oh and I don’t hate EK and think what is happening there for them to be competitive would have been accepted by other clubs in a similar situation. Just don’t agree with the theory of throwing huge $$ at average players. But I do give your Pres credit as he supports the juniors which is great and putting in many hours of his time. Anyone willing to support community sport is doing well.

Cheers

Not getting into this topic again with you. You know everything remember!

We all know I know about EK I have made that clear many times as my mail is spot on, and I work interstate some times hence why I miss the occasional game which I have said also in the past.

For the fourth time another member here said he had the same demands of his club. Question him I’m done talking to u about it

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Given it's a NATIONWIDE thing I doubt they'd need a league specific release.

That said are they sticking with the old SP system or migrating to PlayHQ where finding said clearances are harder?

Let’s pray they aren’t going down the PlayHQ path, nothing but trouble for club volunteers.

The EDFL always puts out a transfers media release as well putting some pieces together about high profile recruits/departures. Give them 24 hours I’m sure something will be there

Not getting into this topic again with you. You know everything remember!

We all know I know about EK I have made that clear many times as my mail is spot on, and I work interstate some times hence why I miss the occasional game which I have said also in the past.

For the fourth time another member here said he had the same demands of his club. Question him I’m done talking to u about it

After YOU exposed meeting convo’s between said player and your club after someone mentioned where he was headed. Bagging the player or exposing his demands on here came from you first!! If that’s how you guys operate then good luck to you.

I wonder if he did sign with EK if his demands or details about the meeting get exposed on here by you? I’d say no!!

Facts!

The bleating is tiresome, the same points have been made repeatedly..
Yeah but some poster doesn’t get it. Why even raise it about the player. Does he talk about players who sign for X amount of $$. Just jealousy raised this player/topic and it’s poor/sh@@ form by that poster to be fair..

Yeah but some poster doesn’t get it. Why even raise it about the player. Does he talk about players who sign for X amount of $$. Just jealousy raised this player/topic and it’s poor/sh@@ form by that poster to be fair..
And Turbo had to have one last bite😂🤦‍♂️

What a great example Tullamarine are a a div 1 club they worked hard on and off the field the executive are very compedant in the direction the club is heading , nothing less than a premier league club.
The brand new club rooms and other improved facilities are second to none they will finish in the top 4 with aspirations of making the grand final in 2024

Given it's a NATIONWIDE thing I doubt they'd need a league specific release.

That said are they sticking with the old SP system or migrating to PlayHQ where finding said clearances are harder?
No idea how it’s working but Leader local footy just posted a link on Facebook to all clearances from metro leagues

What a great example Tullamarine are a a div 1 club they worked hard on and off the field the executive are very compedant in the direction the club is heading , nothing less than a premier league club.
The brand new club rooms and other improved facilities are second to none they will finish in the top 4 with aspirations of making the grand final in 2024
McKernan out is a big loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope you haven’t been drinking and driving. Nice new club rooms don’t win you games of footy. Plenty of cultural issues to fix as a result of the previous administration and coaching group.

Interesting that EK have knocked back the Victor clearance.

League knocked it back not EK. Due to the rule that incoming teams can’t recruit from Edfl without the edfl presidents approval.

So they instantly knock them back then will go and get approval from Pat in this case.

Get your facts right Gremlim lol
Proper go my butt.
Butt is the appropriate term Gerry! 😣

A few posters on here constantly attempt to 'normalise' the rorting of the salary cap as it suits their collective purpose.

The agenda is to gaslight alleged rules surrounding caps and points ... everyone does it ... Pat is awesome ... look it what he does for the club ... building juniors .. you are all jealous of us ... All you haters!

The narrative is so predictable! Yes other clubs are no doubt spending outside the salary cap, but I have not yet seen a couple of posters in yourself and Bashen who relish the rorting and gaslighting as much as you do. It's pathetic!! EK are paying blokes to play reserves so as to reduce points for the following year.

All while major league clubs in country footy are going belly up! Castlemaine and Correwa-Rutherglen in the Bendigo and Ovens & Murray leagues folded yesterday. Why would players drive to Albury when they can play EK two's for the same amount?

You two need to settle down and realise that football is bigger than EK or DP.

League knocked it back not EK. Due to the rule that incoming teams can’t recruit from Edfl without the edfl presidents approval.

So they instantly knock them back then will go and get approval from Pat in this case.

DP and SA can not recruit from current edfl clubs for 2 years. Edfl rule.

For someone who isn't around the club full time/doesn't watch every game etc you do seem to know a hell of a lot...

DP and SA can not recruit from current edfl clubs for 2 years. Edfl rule.

Unless approved by the EDFL president. However he did ask before the rule came into play and my personal opinion due to that is It’s the right thing to do.

Some people I imagine would definitely make use of the rule and hold a player back though.

For someone who isn't around the club full time/doesn't watch every game etc you do seem to know a hell of a lot...

I do know a lot, so when people question what I’m saying on this forum you should think again that maybe realise I’m speaking facts. Unlike turbo who has no clue half the time.

But in relation to this it’s common sense and I know it’s league protocol to instantly knock back transfers in this situation.

I do know a lot, so when people question what I’m saying on this forum you should think again that maybe realise I’m speaking facts. Unlike turbo who has no clue half the time.

But in relation to this it’s common sense and I know it’s league protocol to instantly knock back transfers in this situation.

haha no worries big cheese

Butt is the appropriate term Gerry! 😣

A few posters on here constantly attempt to 'normalise' the rorting of the salary cap as it suits their collective purpose.

The agenda is to gaslight alleged rules surrounding caps and points ... everyone does it ... Pat is awesome ... look it what he does for the club ... building juniors .. you are all jealous of us ... All you haters!

The narrative is so predictable! Yes other clubs are no doubt spending outside the salary cap, but I have not yet seen a couple of posters in yourself and Bashen who relish the rorting and gaslighting as much as you do. It's pathetic!! EK are paying blokes to play reserves so as to reduce points for the following year.

All while major league clubs in country footy are going belly up! Castlemaine and Correwa-Rutherglen in the Bendigo and Ovens & Murray leagues folded yesterday. Why would players drive to Albury when they can play EK two's for the same amount?

You two need to settle down and realise that football is bigger than EK or DP.
Well said but I don’t think there’s a easy fix let alone any fix at all ST, I think it’s got to start with the coaches they all turn a blind eye and will keep recruiting and know very well there over the cap.

Fair enough as I thought he had EK’s blessing. Makes sense

Fabian brancatisano leaving Keilor Park and going back to Sunshine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back