EDFL Div 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big signing, if a few more follow him back they could be right in the mix. A lot of ex-hadfield players out there playing higher levels

Am hearing a few more will follow, potentially another 3-4 more ex junior players are returning.
Any news around other clubs with recruiting?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Your insinuating insolvency...you must know this otherwise, a comment such as this is without fact and wrong. Be careful.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Far from insinuating....more a generalisation about communication between club committees and football departments. It's happened many times in the past, the EDFL are the only league with strict rules re financial status.

Far from insinuating....more a generalisation about communication between club committees and football departments. It's happened many times in the past, the EDFL are the only league with strict rules re financial status.

The way that the EDFL have handled most operational matters this year find it hard to see them exerting any punitive or anything else for that matter over clubs who may or may not be financial. But it’s a worry especially for clubs that are in the lower grades and having seen the disruption caused over the last few years in Div 2 due to clubs on or off field issues, it actually affect the better run clubs. This is where the EDFL need to step in and understand the financial status of some of the clubs before putting together a fixture. I’m not saying Haddy is in trouble. In fact I’ve heard the opposite and they are on the rise which is great for them, big 2020 coming up with finals their aim.

I hope Hadfield are transparent with all involved. As EDFL rules state you cannot have players cleared to your club if you are unfinancial to the EDFL.
It happens a lot of the time, clubs committees fail to inform their football departments the true state of affairs.
Take a walk you goose

Re read your comment carefully.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hope for the sake of the division they get up and at least least have a first and seconds team and they can start to build from there.

Hope that Keilor Park are continuing their rebuild, and that NS will be ok for 2020. Any news on KP and NS, I know NS having their AGM this week not sure how that will go as to what it means for 2020.

Hope for the sake of the division they get up and at least least have a first and seconds team and they can start to build from there.

Hope that Keilor Park are continuing their rebuild, and that NS will be ok for 2020. Any news on KP and NS, I know NS having their AGM this week not sure how that will go as to what it means for 2020.

KP have announced a coach and also a reserves coach so must be anticipating having 2 sides. Great effort. Hearing 4-5 from EK coming across. Most played 2nds and 3rds but maybe a senior player thrown in. They need to slowly build. New president on board to I believe and setting a good platform.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Announced ?
was at bnf
Players run the club
So who’s coaching next year ?
Kako ? Tamer ? They all think they can do better why not just give it to them.

You seem to think you’re some kind of an expert but when you write rubbish like that about Kako, who’s family had a strong relationship with Brett, it shows that you’re actually clueless and have no idea about the Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back