Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edflfan2935

Draftee
Jan 3, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Was offered 600$ from Jacana and signed for less at Craigieburn.

And what did you hear? Because if your saying he signed for double then that means Craigieburn are paying him 1200$

Not a chance in hell that’s happening

Judds Jets

Rookie
Nov 22, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
I agree the top 5 sides are better than div 2 but they finished 8th.. The teams below them got belted by 200 points every week and 6th and 7th which by memory was romsey and woodend were worse than average.. They also lost to romsey by 10 goals.. Won 6 games lost 10.. And lost to Melton who finished 9th

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Haha You’re going to be in for a shock here. RDFL is no different to EDFl div 1. The top 4 sides would all be on Par with the 2 grand final sides from this year.. apart from 3 average teams (Lancefield, Rockbank and Broadford) the league is strong... The top EDFL division 2 side wouldn’t get near Macedon for example who finished 5th and had Matthew Dick and Daniel Markworth both ex AFL. Sunbury will play off in a grand final at the absolute bare minimum in this Comp and yes they were average in the RDFL.

Take it easy

Rookie
Nov 2, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood

And what did you hear? Because if your saying he signed for double then that means Craigieburn are paying him 1200$

Craigieburn offeredmore than $600 like you stated and I said he was offered triple what he was on in 2018 not what he was supposedly offered.

And exactly right who actually cares what he’s getting has nothing to do with me or anyone else and exactly good for him for wanting to try and better himself.
Good luck to him and craigieburn I’m sure they will be successful under banger.

SirGreen

Debutant
Mar 29, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton

Of course there is no chance in hell of this happening. 1200$ is not a thing, neither is 600$.

Maybe $600 or $1200?

burnerfan

Senior List
Jul 19, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Haha You’re going to be in for a shock here. RDFL is no different to EDFl div 1. The top 4 sides would all be on Par with the 2 grand final sides from this year.. apart from 3 average teams (Lancefield, Rockbank and Broadford) the league is strong... The top EDFL division 2 side wouldn’t get near Macedon for example who finished 5th and had Matthew Dick and Daniel Markworth both ex AFL. Sunbury will play off in a grand final at the absolute bare minimum in this Comp and yes they were average in the RDFL.

Mate if you read my earlier post I said if they don’t recruit they will get no where.. Rumour has it they have recruited very very well and good on them .. With a few leaving Jacana they might be the team to beat..
I watched the riddel v diggers grand final mate neither of those sides would get anywhere near tulla or apw.. I respect your an rdfl fan but no side from the top 4 in rdfl would make finals in div 1.. Ex afl players don’t mean a thing. Jacana had Jason Cloke and lost every game bar 1
Craigieburn had Jason Cloke and Cameron Cloke and didn’t win a flag that year..

Newatthis

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Craigieburn offeredmore than $600 like you stated and I said he was offered triple what he was on in 2018 not what he was supposedly offered.

And exactly right who actually cares what he’s getting has nothing to do with me or anyone else and exactly good for him for wanting to try and better himself.
Good luck to him and craigieburn I’m sure they will be successful under banger.
If he wanted to better himself, why not sign on to a premier div club? To me he is just staying the same.

Judds Jets

Rookie
Nov 22, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Mate if you read my earlier post I said if they don’t recruit they will get no where.. Rumour has it they have recruited very very well and good on them .. With a few leaving Jacana they might be the team to beat..
I watched the riddel v diggers grand final mate neither of those sides would get anywhere near tulla or apw.. I respect your an rdfl fan but no side from the top 4 in rdfl would make finals in div 1.. Ex afl players don’t mean a thing. Jacana had Jason Cloke and lost every game bar 1
Craigieburn had Jason Cloke and Cameron Cloke and didn’t win a flag that year..

I have to disagree with you there chief, I think Both Diggers Rest and Riddell would be very competitive against a Tulla or Airport west but the beauty about footy is everyone has an opinion. Time will tell - Sunbury and Mooney Valley the teams to beat for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turbos mail

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 15, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
If he wanted to better himself, why not sign on to a premier div club? To me he is just staying the same.

But that’s better than going down a division and getting the easy kick. His already proved his above div2. He knows his level and it’s div1 at this stage. Good on him I say!

The Jags are disappointed however it happens to every club that gets relegated as some plasters want to play the highest level they can and take on a challenge..

Craigieburnfc

Draftee
Mar 19, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Take it easy guys Billy has not come over on the big money like some are talking on here , Billy has expressed that he wants to continue to challenge himself and sees himself as a div 1 player right now (team of the year 2018).

Jan 12, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
It should be a interesting season at CD as I have heard a pretty strong rumour that have a whole new coaching panel except for the senior coach they must have been really pissed off with how they went this season

Jun 14, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
It should be a interesting season at CD as I have heard a pretty strong rumour that have a whole new coaching panel except for the senior coach they must have been really pissed off with how they went this season
Nah surely they were happy with their year.. Spent a s**t load of cash,
Recruited.
Were flag favs well early.
And didnt even make finals. Don't change a thing I reckon haha

Jan 12, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Nah surely they were happy with their year.. Spent a s**t load of cash,
Recruited.
Were flag favs well early.
And didnt even make finals. Don't change a thing I reckon haha
Of coarse you need to change things after a season like that .but that would mean at least 4 new coaches to get into the swing of things its a lot of work for the senior coach to coach the coaches and the playing group as well

left back

Senior List
Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Of coarse you need to change things after a season like that .but that would mean at least 4 new coaches to get into the swing of things its a lot of work for the senior coach to coach the coaches and the playing group as well
That is a very good comment, but i think it will happen anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back