EDFL Div 2 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently 2 Vermont Senior premiership players from this year have signed on at the Fog for season 2020. Anyone got some names to put to this or confirm it? Would be huge if true
I’ve heard some whispers but they are building nicely. they see a great opportunity in 2020.

Apparently 2 Vermont Senior premiership players from this year have signed on at the Fog for season 2020. Anyone got some names to put to this or confirm it? Would be huge if true

Great signings for the fog of true! Also heard whispers to that they were in talks with kako and tamer from northern.. anyone know if this is true?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Clearances in for Kako and Tamer to VAFA - Westbourne with Brett
Very interesting as word was Tamer had a good last offer from northern. But thought the vafa isn’t allowed to pay $$ 😂😂😂😂
If this is the case then one would wonder about any talk about MV and it’s recruits. I haven’t seen any lodged as such and even if the rumours have half truths, do they need to add much more? I think Hadfield and Burnside will be the challengers with OakPark dependent on their consistency.

Clearances in for Kako and Tamer to VAFA - Westbourne with Brett
Very interesting as word was Tamer had a good last offer from northern. But thought the vafa isn’t allowed to pay $$ 😂😂😂😂
Why wouldnt a guy go to a VAFA club. Dont need the coin if you can get in the networks. Get good jobs and build your businesses then. Not sure if these guys needed jobs or what, but thats where the real life differences are. Uni Blues won the top grade last year with 10 AFL players, reckon the league werent doing audits there, bloody Waite kicked bags every week in the VAFA last year, straight off a list, reckon he'd get paid real well in the EDFL, yet chose VAFA, maybe his missus gets her fashion range into a new department store or something instead of him earning 40k in the community footy leagues? Its not for everyone, but I've done both, didnt get paid every month by my footy club in Ammos, but did end up getting a better job so earnt heaps more

Might be a swag of Saints players follow coach K across to VAFA - long way to go past the Fog though

looks like you were on the money. Was hearing these rumours and hoping the6 weren’t true. experienced bigger bodied players and leaders. I would have thought this is a massive loss for the team..if they can’t hold onto to mcswain they just might be going through the motions in 2020.

looks like you were on the money. Was hearing these rumours and hoping the6 weren’t true. experienced bigger bodied players and leaders. I would have thought this is a massive loss for the team..if they can’t hold onto to mcswain they just might be going through the motions in 2020.
heard mcSwain was linked to Ressie in the Northern League, or possibly even higher grade in Northern League?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointed in Kako to be honest

from what I’m hearing he’s just as disappointed in the club. Anyway, these things happen, but it is a concern for the club as it loses players that are supposed to be stalwarts. A blowfor the young players who’d be wanting success at some point.i hope mcswain stays , if they lose him they Have no one that can cover him currently.

If he does decide to leave to play higher ya can’t fault him. He’s been one of northerns most consistent the last three years and back to back full back teamof the year proves it. But I can guarantee NS will do everything they can to keep him. He’s a great kid, a great clubman and comes from a great family.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If he does decide to leave to play higher ya can’t fault him. He’s been one of northerns most consistent the last three years and back to back full back teamof the year proves it. But I can guarantee NS will do everything they can to keep him. He’s a great kid, a great clubman and comes from a great family.

i met his dad, ripper bloke, and the kid has been very solid in defence. I hope the saints keep him too, he has been far and away the best defender the club has had over last 3 years. He is only young still, 23 I think, therefore a big loss if he does decide to leave.
foss any recruits on the horizon, clubs have stepped it up in 3rd division can Northern match them or will they bottom out for a year or two?

If this is the case then one would wonder about any talk about MV and it’s recruits. I haven’t seen any lodged as such and even if the rumours have half truths, do they need to add much more? I think Hadfield and Burnside will be the challengers with OakPark dependent on their consistency.
Quite a few MV key figures have been up in Queensland for a week+ for the coach’s wedding. I suspect you’ll soon see the clearances come through. No rush to put them in so I doubt anyone has been too concerned but from what I hear Ormond Park will be buzzing again in 2020. Exciting times for this div barring another spanner thrown in from the league yet again

What’s happened to the div1 thread as I can’t see it on my page?

Should be there.

i met his dad, ripper bloke, and the kid has been very solid in defence. I hope the saints keep him too, he has been far and away the best defender the club has had over last 3 years. He is only young still, 23 I think, therefore a big loss if he does decide to leave.
foss any recruits on the horizon, clubs have stepped it up in 3rd division can Northern match them or will they bottom out for a year or two?

There’s definitely no thoughts of just making up the numbers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back