EDFL Div 2 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Reserves/Thirds player from the Saints Youssef Helou also attempting to join Westbourne. Will be remembered for walking off the field during a Reserves game and then not being selected again.

Reserves/thirds? That’s a bit of a laugh the boy is a senior level player especially in a div 3 side I’m pretty sure he played seniors to for both northern and Roxy

Reserves/thirds? That’s a bit of a laugh the boy is a senior level player especially in a div 3 side I’m pretty sure he played seniors to for both northern and Roxy

Assisted the senior coach most of the season and has a good footy head. Yet another opportunity wasted by the Saints. List getting longer

Assisted the senior coach most of the season and has a good footy head. Yet another opportunity wasted by the Saints. List getting longer

He was at northern for 1 year.... definitely not a wasted opportunity....
played 90% of the year in the twos and 3rds got a couple of late games due injury..
We’ll be right.....

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This is the funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time, he is most defiantly not a senior level player. Bloke played 2 senior games for Northern saints and only played because no one else wanted to play under the coach. Good luck to him ✌🏽

He played two senior games after he had been banned from playing two’s due to walking out on his undermanned teammates during a game. His leaving is addition by subtraction.

Abandoned his reserves team-mates the first game they were challenged. The side were undefeated and playing Moonee Valley with their top players missing and without a full bench and he walked off the field. Very poor thing to do, the club will be better off without him.

Also maybe he was a ones player in his day, but is certainly not anymore. Had decent positioning but needed to be harder. Prone to kicking off the ground, instead of taking possession and risking being tackled.

Abandoned his reserves team-mates the first game they were challenged. The side were undefeated and playing Moonee Valley with their top players missing and without a full bench and he walked off the field. Very poor thing to do, the club will be better off without him.

Also maybe he was a ones player in his day, but is certainly not anymore. Had decent positioning but needed to be harder. Prone to kicking off the ground, instead of taking possession and risking being tackled.
One thing I’ll give him, he uses a lot of voice down back which is what you need

Article saying moonee valley with 6 new recruits, can anyone shed some light on them?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Experienced forward Phil Lobb, who has booted 96 goals from 28 games for Golden Rivers league side Nullawil in the past two seasons, has signed on.
Phil Lobb during his days at Romsey. Picture: Mark Dadswell
Ruckman Brandon Smith has arrived from Hadfield, while key defenders James McLuckie (Melbourne High School Old Boys) and Hamish Ferguson (Hills Football League SA) have also put pen to paper.
The versatile Luke Micallef returns after a stint with Tullamarine, while midfielder Jordan Whybrow has crossed from Aberfeldie.

Experienced forward Phil Lobb, who has booted 96 goals from 28 games for Golden Rivers league side Nullawil in the past two seasons, has signed on.
Ruckman Brandon Smith has arrived from Hadfield, while key defenders James McLuckie (Melbourne High School Old Boys) and Hamish Ferguson (Hills Football League SA) have also put pen to paper.
The versatile Luke Micallef returns after a stint with Tullamarine, while midfielder Jordan Whybrow has crossed from Aberfeldie.

Cheers choker! Lobb looks like a handy pick up! Watched Smith play at haddy can go well if fit

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And definitely will have his skills tested as north Heidelberg has 6 of the best 22 departing for 2020 season

Big sauce Jake McSwain from Northern Saints off to North Heidelberg to test his skill and ability in a better division. Good luck to him !

great for the young guy loved the way he went about it. He will be difficult to replace at the saints.

Some may just not have played, but there's a fair few moving going by the transfers.
These transfers are the kids that were allowed to play for Jacana from St Francis ( under cover ) and are now all heading off to Therry Penola.
Nice to know that our current EDFL board are happy to let a club blood juniors within our comp knowing that they will only leave to play in another comp.
Oak Park could use these juniors but weak decisions from above have bowed to St Francis over 25 years and its now time for local clubs to show some support to our own

Word on the street is Keilor Park have signed Kempster a key position player from Sunbury (BFNFL) and spent time with Willy and Frankston before that. Will absolutely dominate this level and if they can find a few others expect a huge improvement from KP. His dad is a past player (and was a gun) and is heavily involved up at KP. Huge recruit!

kempster a huge get if true, saw him dominate at marby a few times. Massive drop from vfl to div 2 in a short time

Just wants to help them out and play with a few mates without any pressure. His still young so I applaud him for trying to help out rather than play for the money. Could easily demand >800 in premier.. 👏👏

Remove this Banner Ad

Back