EDFL Div 2 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

the convid 19 coornovirus would have been year of the fog bit not to be.

absolutely! But what it does is either motivate them to get back what they believe they rightfully deserve or give the opportunity to those clubs with a year under their belt to improve in all facets and compete on a more equal footing. Nothing to do with dollars and cents....

I'd love to see the Fog get up. Coached by a great bloke and always good hosts when you go there and always came into your rooms after a game. Deserved a crack this year and hope Shan and the team get their rewards in 2021
absolutely! But what it does is either motivate them to get back what they believe they rightfully deserve or give the opportunity to those clubs with a year under their belt to improve in all facets and compete on a more equal footing. Nothing to do with dollars and cents....

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'd love to see the Fog get up. Coached by a great bloke and always good hosts when you go there and always came into your rooms after a game. Deserved a crack this year and hope Shan and the team get their rewards in 2021

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
B. Newell back to The Fog in 2021. Anyone confirm?

Donald D

What sort of player is he? If true is it a good get for them?
Bevan plays key position/ruck. Pretty versitile experienced player. Will definitely be an asset in div2. Great club person as well. Played at MV prior to Pacco then Hillside. Had a stint at Port Melb reserves prior to landing at Pacco.

Bevan plays key position/ruck. Pretty versitile experienced player. Will definitely be an asset in div2. Great club person as well. Played at MV prior to Pacco then Hillside. Had a stint at Port Melb reserves prior to landing at Pacco.
Loyalty obviously isn't on the CV..... ha ha ha

Terrific club person , you just named 4 clubs hes been at . Then again so have you .

Terrific club person , you just named 4 clubs hes been at . Then again so have you .
Gee whiz I just provided a reply and copped this rubbish.

His played at 3 clubs over a number of years and all in different divisions so whatā€™s the problem. Started at MV then went to premier league with Pacco post having a crack at Port Melb, and then dropped back to div1 and now returning back to MV to play div2 where he started. Plus itā€™s closer to home.
To me that all doing the best he can to play the highest level he can. His a great guy who has gone through some challenges in life and continues to play footy and give everything. Iā€™m not sure you find anyone who has a bad word to say about Bev. Wish him all the best!!

Hello anyone.....can we click this one to 2021. Iā€™m looking forward to some great local footy in 2021. so great to be free of the rona letā€™s hope it stays that way and allows all of us to enjoy good local footy, whether it be 1st, $2nd, or 3rd div...šŸ˜‰

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Chatter on this board is quiet, (non existent) people/clubs keeping things close to their chests. Last pre-season, all the talk was KP with all their recruits (many from East K) The Fog Probably deserved favourites, and some nice recruits down at Haddy, with Northern being the slider. what are peoples thoughts on 2021? its Hard to gauge so far, but I still think Moonee Valley look good, but 12 months on, other clubs may have bridged the gap.

The Chatter on this board is quiet, (non existent) people/clubs keeping things close to their chests. Last pre-season, all the talk was KP with all their recruits (many from East K) The Fog Probably deserved favourites, and some nice recruits down at Haddy, with Northern being the slider. what are peoples thoughts on 2021? its Hard to gauge so far, but I still think Moonee Valley look good, but 12 months on, other clubs may have bridged the gap.
Keilor Park have got some more ex EK players who moved on from EK post 2019. Apparently looking to field 3 senior sides and 18.5s in season 2021. Definite improvements but coming from a long way back.

Keilor Park have got some more ex EK players who moved on from EK post 2019. Apparently looking to field 3 senior sides and 18.5s in season 2021. Definite improvements but coming from a long way back.

Great news for KP, think the fog do start off as favourites but wouldnā€™t write the likes of Oak Park and Hadfield off. Haddy have added a lot of outside mids which I think they needed

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oak Park the great unknown. Burnside lost their recruits from St Albans, huge losses for them. NS, Haddy, Keilor Park could beat some good sides but could also be sketchy.

MV red hot faves IMO. OP or Burnside as distant 2nd/3rd.

Oak Park the great unknown. Burnside lost their recruits from St Albans, huge losses for them. NS, Haddy, Keilor Park could beat some good sides but could also be sketchy.

MV red hot faves IMO. OP or Burnside as distant 2nd/3rd.
Tend to agree. As another poster mentioned Districts to round out OP and Burnside. Iā€™m looking forward to a competitive year and lots of different results.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back